Recent Buys!






So over the last few weeks I have been a tad naughty and purchased some new make-up! I have wanted all these for ageeeees and finally got them so I am happy now!


Sleek Face Form palette in 'light'

I think the first thing I ordered was the Sleek Face Form palette in 'light'. I had wanted this for absolutely ages and when Superdrug had free delivery I couldn't resist! (Where I live they don't sell Sleek so if I want it I have to order it online!) 
This palette is absolutely amazing and I use it every single day! This is only £9.99 which is amazing because you get 3 products in one. It's such a good size as well so it's easy to take around in my bag. They also do a range of different colours for different skin tones which is very handy!

Urban Decay Naked Basics palette

I ordered the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette from lookfantastic.com. This website is amazing because they do free delivery! So with my student discount I managed to get this for £18! I wasn't too sure about ordering this palette as I never really wear eye-shadow that much, but after ordering this I use it almost everyday! The colours are lovely for a small palette and they are also matte which is great! They are very easy to blend and look so nice together so I am very glad I finally ordered this! I also really want the bigger palettes now as well! 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15

I have a thing for buying loads of different foundations until I find one that best matches my skin. I had my eye on this foundation for a very long time but where I have no MAC store near me I wasn't too keen on ordering online as I didn't know what colour I was! I noticed quite a few people I follow on Instagram have this foundation and I asked around and had a little chat with chinesewhisper (follow her on Instagram, she's amazing) and she told me that she also had pale skin (like me) and gave a suggestion on what colour to get. I took her advice, ordered this, and OH MY GOD I am in LOVEEEE! This foundation has such good coverage and literally makes your skin look flawless! At first I wasn't too sure on buying it for £21.50 in case I didn't like it but when I eventually run out of this I will definitely be buying it again!

MAC Satin lipstick 'Rebel'


Another MAC purchase (oops) I have literally wanted this lipstick foreverrrrr after seeing loads of pictures of it on Instagram, and can I just say I think I am in love with it! It is such a gorgeous colour for Autumn, its like a deep red/plum colour. I love the 'satin' range of lipsticks because they are not drying and go on the lips so easily! And can I just say, that MAC delivery (from their actual website) is amazing! This got dispatched on a Monday and came the next day! I literally have worn this everyday since I got it and I definitely recommend it, this was £15. 

Topshop lipstick in Inhibition 

So basically after ordering MAC Rebel I thought I wanted another dark colour for Autumn. I really liked the look of this lipstick and I am very glad I ordered it! Also Topshop had free delivery at the time so that was a bonus! This colour is just like a deeper version of Rebel, but more of a plum than red (even though it looks quite red in the picture) The only annoying thing is that they are quite drying to put on, but if you use a good lip balm before (I use babylips) then it's fine! Topshop lipsticks are such good quality and I will definitely be getting some more! This was £8. 

I hope you find this blogpost helpful and I hope you enjoyed reading it (as I enjoyed writing my first proper post, how exciting!) 

lots of love, 
sophie x


Leave a Comment

  1. Great picks! The Urban Decay palette is on my Christmas list!
    I love your blog, followed :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these products are gorgeous! I will definitely have to get me some of these!:Dxxx

    www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog.
    go have a look!
    www.amyslifeofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete