Christmas Gift Guide / Stocking Fillers Under £10 (For Her)





Ah another Christmas post, yay! Writing these puts me in such a good mood and I am honestly so excited for Christmas it's crazy! Anyway I thought I would share with you 6 things that are perfectly for if you're struggling to find an extra little present for your Mum, Sister, Auntie, Grandma or just a friend. Keep reading to find out where you can order these from!


1. Lip Smacker Bubble Pack - Topshop £6, buy here
I think this is such a cute gift and the fact it is wrapped up ready for Christmas and looks like a bauble is great. Inside you get 4 different flavoured lip balms, so it's kinda perfect for this weather as I know I tend to get dry lips when the cold weather hits! 

2. Desktop Cup/Mug Warmer - Paramount Zone £7.99, buy here 
I literally want this for myself, maybe a Christmas present to myself!? This plugs into a computer by USB lead, and keeps your drink warm! How cool is that?! I can't count the times that I have made myself a cup of tea just to forget about it and then its stone cold. This is the perfect gift for someone who loves tea/coffee and works on a computer! (This could be a gift for a guy also)

3. Santa Socks in a Bauble - John Lewis £5, buy here 
Again I think that presents that come in a bauble are very fitting for Christmas obviously. Not to mention how cute are the socks? These are a perfect little gift to finish off any stocking.

4. Baylis & Harding Beauticology Gingerbread Collection - Debenhams £6, buy here
This is such a cute gift that comes in a little tub, the perfect addition to any bathroom. For someone who loves bath products this would be the perfect thing to put in their stocking! This comes with a body wash, body butter and a lip butter. 

5. Victoria Green Polka Dot Make Up Bag - Debenhams £5, buy here 
A handy little make up bag perfect for every day use, the website states this is the ideal size to simply slip into your handbag. So if you know someone who is always out and about and needs to take a few beauty bits with them, this is the perfect extra little gift to pop in their stocking. This bag is easy to clean and is also waterproof, what more could you want?

6. Smiles & Toast Lined Exercise Book / M&S £4, buy here 
The perfect gift for someone who likes to write or make lists like I do. I have soo many notebooks filled with notes and lists and I love the cover on the front of this! This is such an amazing price as well, so if you know anyone in need of a new book why not get one like this? It comes with 64 lined pages. 

That is all from my little stocking filler gift guide! I will also do one 'for him' soon as well so keep an eye out for that!

lots of love,
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. Amazing finds lovely! The mug warmer is SUCH a good idea, can't believe I haven't seen them around before :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know right! As soon as I saw it I knew I needed it!! hahah x

      Delete
  2. The card is very cute. Nice ideas!

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I need that mug warmer! I always forget about drinking it so end up throwing them away, so this is definitely something that I need. Might just have to add it to my christmas list ;) x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!!! Hahaha, may just get it for myself and label it 'to me, from me' ;) hahah x

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of a mug warmer!! This is definitely going on my list haha I really do need this!! Also the little beauticology gift sets for Christmas are just adorable I got one for every one of my friends this year :) <3 xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such cute gift ideas! I love the polka dot makeup bag x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! I adore this list, I will take one of everything please:D

    ReplyDelete