Quick Update!





So I don't think I have ever done a post about my life and that, but things are going so well at the moment for me so I thought I would do one now. Basically I do Computing at college, so a mixture of networking, graphic design, databases and all that fun stuff! One of my units this year has been Cisco Networking Academy. 'Students gain ICT knowledge and practical experience through the Networking Academy program. You will also earn Cisco career certifications to help fill an estimated eight million networking jobs around the world.' A little quote from the website there which kind of explains a bit about them. They are recognized all over the world and it is such an amazing certificate to have. 
So each week we had an exam, and to prepare for each exam we had to read a chapter which was literally around 40 pages. Taking in what we learnt from this chapter we then had an exam on the topic which was 20 random questions. This went on for 11 weeks (11 chapter exams with a new chapter to read and a new exam each Thursday) and I passed every exam first time (you needed over 70% to pass and I actually got 100% on one of them!) Being the only one in my class that actually put the effort in, it felt amazing as I was the only person to pass every exam. It is a really hard thing to do, I honestly felt like giving up after the first weekly exam! But no I stayed motivated and got amazing results out of it! So to cut the story short, I had my final Cisco exam today.. 57 random questions on the things in all 11 chapters and only 1 hour to do it.. and guess what? I BLOODY PASSED!!! The only one in my class to have passed and I can't tell you how happy I am! I finally feel like I am doing what I want to do, and this may sound soo boring to most of you but I really am happy! Anyway that is all, thought i'd just share my happiness with you all! 

lots of love,
post signature

Leave a Comment

  1. Well done lovely!! Proves that what you put in you'll get out so congratulations & keep up your hard work & you'll get where you want to be just fine!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's good to get to know the person behind the blog more! And computing is so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! It sounds like your hard work is paying off :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personal posts are my favourie kind!
    It's nice to look deyond the blogger and see who she really is:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done too you! I know how amazing it feels to put lots of hard work in and for it to actually pay off, so you must be sooo pleased with yourself!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done :D

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete