The Christmas Tag





Ahhhh first of my Christmas posts and we're what only two weeks away?! I better start posting a lot of Christmas themed blog posts then! I found this Christmas tag on Becky's blog (milk bubble tea) and thought it would be nice to answer the questions to get into the Christmas spirit! Keep reading to see my answers and don't forget to also do your own answers, I love reading these tag blog posts!
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I literally have SO many! I absolutely love Christmas movies! As soon as the Christmas 24 channel comes back to Sky every December my mum and I literally start the marathons! My all time favourite probably has to be the Holiday. I don't even know if that actually counts as a Christmas film, but there's snow and it is Christmas in the film so yeah. Another favourite is Elf, of course!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning, bright and early! Mum always lets us open one little present on Christmas Eve though just to get everyone excited!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I think the being a kid at Christmas will always being a memory and actually believing in Santa! Don't get me wrong I still love Christmas, but it seemed so magical when I was younger! The whole going to sleep early on Christmas Eve so Santa wouldn't miss my house thing, it was great! 

4. Favourite festive food?
I don't even know if it counts as 'festive food' but GINGERBREAD. Every Christmas I just stuff my face with gingerbread. I just cannot get enough of it! Actually just made a gingerbread house last week and it tasted incredible. Not to mention the smell of it baking.. mmm.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I must have been around 11/12? I had just gotten really into playing the keyboard, I was taking lessons at school and just loving it. I wanted my own sooo badly and I remember opening one of my presents and it was a booklet with lots of keyboard music and how to play them. By this time I had opened all my presents and was very confused. My parents then came downstairs with a large present, opened it and it was my very own keyboard! I was so happy I can still remember it now!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Definitely the smell of baking cookies and gingerbread. The smell of the dinner cooking. Do candles count? Because I am loving the candy cane lane one right now.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Every single year my family sit down and we watch The Polar Express. I have no idea why it is that film we watch, it just became our tradition!

8. What tops your tree?
A gold glittery star or an angel. This year its the star!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I honestly have no idea. I cannot remember asking for anything that crazy! Although I think when I was very young I may have always asked for a puppy, but hey who doesn't? Never got one though, seems my parents were cat lovers!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
The one thing I love about Christmas is the family being together. My parents got divorced 2 years ago so Christmas hasn't really been the same since. It just doesn't feel right having a 'Christmas' at Dads and another at Mums. But I don't let that ruin the fun, we still have a great time!

Let me know if you do this tag as well, I would love to read your answers!

lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://youngvxgue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/the-christmas-tag.html

    just posted mine if you would mind checking it out?:)

    ps- I LOVE the candy cane lane candle too!❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will read yours now lovely!! and its incredible isn't it!! xxxx

      Delete
  3. Me and my family always watch the polar express as well x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a cute film isn't it! can never get bored of it! x

      Delete
  4. Awesome post! I've just done my christmas tag too. Its on my blog now :) xx

    Lipsandbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete