I ♡ Makeup Naked Chocolate Review





I have a very exciting post today - a review on this absolutely gorgeous palette from Makeup Revolution. Keep reading to find out what I thought and to see some swatches!

So I will start with the packaging. I have never owned a palette that has such amazing and original packaging?! Like just look at it, looks good enough to eat right? Or does it at least make you craaaave a milky bar?! The palette itself is nice and sturdy, quite bulky which I like but would be quite difficult to travel with due to the sizing but that is a minor detail. However, the fact you have all these colours in a palette with an applicator and a mirror kind of makes it perfect as your one palette to take out with you.


Next, the colours. The range of shimmers/mattes in the palette is amazing, and the colours are just beautiful. The two large pans of colour make gorgeous inner corner highlights, I can't even explain in words just how pretty all of these colours are to be honest. I have swatched all of the colours which I will show you down below, each swatch is just one swipe which shows you just how pigmented they are! The shimmers are definitely more pigmented than the mattes but that is no bother. The shadows themselves are very easy to blend and overall I am very impressed with just everything about this product! Not to mention the amazing price of just £7.99!




top row


middle row 


bottom row

As you can see the colours are just stunning and work really well together to create either simple everyday looks or more smokey darker looks! As stated I am very impressed with this palette and cannot wait to start using it everyday! I can already tell this will be my go to for a while...

lots of love,
post signature

*this product was sent to me to review*

Leave a Comment

  1. I have this palette and I love i so much. The quality is incredible, and the shadows are so pretty xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous isn't it! Such an amazing brand and such good quality for the prices!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the packaging! It's so cute and the colors look really nice. I can't believe how inexpensive it is!

    http://mollyandstacie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cute isn't it?! It's amazing for the price honestly! xx

      Delete
  3. Ah it looks lovely, the shades are so nice! I need to try some make up rev eyeshadows x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need make up revolution eye shadows in your life!!! xxx

      Delete
  4. For a moment I actually thought that was real chocolate, but hey! Lovely colours inside that chocolate! :)

    xx Emma, www.ouvrirlabouche.com

    ReplyDelete