Makeup Revolution Protection Palette | Review






 Today I have a review on this new release from Makeup Revolution which is the protection palette. Literally the one thing necessary for travelling. This palette contains 3 concealers, powder, matte bronzer, blush and a highlighter. What else do you even need?! I am really impressed with the quality of everything in this palette, not to mention this also includes a full size mirror making it the perfect travel essential. All the top up products you need in just one palette instead of taking 4 different products out! 



I am very impressed with how pigmented these are, I really put a lot of product onto my contour brush not expecting much pigmentation from the bronzer but boy was I wrong! Literally one tap into the product and my brush had enough! The concealers are very creamy, not exactly full coverage but still did the job in hiding the redness of my smaller blemishes! The fact that you also get three different concealer shades in the palette instead of just one is brilliant as it means you can mix them to get your perfect colour. 
The blush is such a gorgeous shade, perfect for my pale skin! Highly pigmented again so you don't need much to get those flushed rosy cheeks! I have never tried a blush this colour but I love it. 
The highlighter again is beautiful, gives that subtle glow without making you look like Edward Cullen in the sun! The powder is anti shine, making it the perfect powder to have in a palette. I know I will be using this the most for top ups when my nose starts getting shiny throughout the day! I cannot believe just how perfect this palette is, Makeup Revolution really have done it again in creating a highly impressive palette! I literally have not once been dissapointed by any of their products and I have tried a lot of things! 

I have this palette in the shade 'light' which is perfect for my pale skin. However the palette comes in 3 other shades which are light/medium, medium and medium/dark. Each palette has different shades for different skin tones meaning they are perfect for anyone! Again this palette has an absolutely amazing price tag of just £6.00! Absolutely crazy considering everything you get! This is going to be my number 1 go to palette and it will be living in my travel make up bag, in fact I think my travel make up bag will only need to consist of this and a lipstick now from now on!


Here are some quick swatches of the powder, bronzer, blush and highlighter. (The powder looks off colour because I may have accidentally had a bit of bronzer on my finger when I did the swatch, oops) The highlighter is more glowy than this it just doesn't really show up on the paper! 

Will you be buying this palette? Let me know what you think below!
post signature
*this product was sent to me to review, however all of my opinions are honest*

Leave a Comment

  1. This looks like such a good palette..and for £6?! Will definitely to get my mitts on this in the not too distant future! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great face palette, I love makeup revolution x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good! I picked up their Hot Spice palette a few days ago and I am in love - I think I may need to get my hands on this one though!

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this looks like such a compact and handy Face Palette! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades that come with it look really nice, a good selection!

    Chloe The Redhead | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like such a good palette, great if you're on the go and you want everyone in one compact set - great post!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely - having everything in one place is so handy, especially when the shades are this nice!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good, and £6 is a bargain! I'm glad they do a range of shade for different skin tones :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing!! you have persuaded me to pick one up!!
    Jasmine xxx
    http://jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete