Make Up Haul





So this was actually supposed to be uploaded 3 days a go but I'm still not very well and I just didn't have to energy to sit and write this, but better later than never right? So I have another haul for you which is really no surprise but here we go!


£24.50
Firstly, the Boots store where I live has finallyyyyy got a Benefit counter! Like oh my god I am SOOOO happy! Of course, I had to pick up some bits! This is the porefessional, and it is apparently the number 1 selling primer in the U.K. and I have to admit it is absolutely amazing! At first I thought I'm not spending £24.50 on a primer, but after the lady at the counter tested it on my skin, my pores literally almost disappeared. This gives your skin a nice matte look and really does cover up those pores! If you have the money I highly recommend this, if not try and get your hands on a tester!

£24.50 {shade light}
Next I picked up the Benefit 'brow zings' kit, this is another product that the lady tempted me to get! Again, this is known as the number 1 best selling eyebrow product in the U.K. I have never really took much time in doing my eyebrows, but after having this used on me in the store I must admit it really does make a difference and I can see why everyone does it I just never really have the time! This product comes with: wax for shaping, powder for setting, a pair of tweezers, a hard angled brush and a blending brush. The little kit also has a mirror and the size is perfect, so this is such a handy product for carrying around in your make up bag. 

£25.50 {shade light}The last thing that I picked up from Benefit was this 'How to look the best at everything' make up kit. For the price, I think this is absolutely amazing as look what you get in it! In this kit you get: porefessional mini, hello flawless oxygen wow foundation mini, 2 x boi-ing concealers (shades depending on what shade box set you get) and a little hello flawless powder. The minis actually last quite a long time so this is definitely worth it if you want to try out the products without spending £20+ on each of them!


{shade 'love lilac'}

I have wanted a lilac nail varnish for quite a while now and couldn't not get this seeing as it was only £2.99. It's just the perfect colour for spring and I love wearing a glitter top coat over the top of it to give it some sparkle. It dries very quickly and you need around 2 coats to get full advantage of the gorgeous colour. 

£8.19 {shade 256, blush fever}

This is my first lipstick from this collection and I will definitely be getting some more! This is a L'Oreal color riche lipstick in the shade 256 blush fever. This is such a gorgeous pinky nude colour, perfect for everyday wear. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and there are soo many shades available so you should definitely check these out! 
£7.59 {shade 415, Pink in the Afternoon}
The next thing that I got was this Revlon super lustrous lipstick. These are one of my most favourite brand of lipstick because they are so moisturizing yet so pigmented. This is definitely a shade that you can pull off on an every day basis as it's so natural.  

£7.99 {shade, sugar plum}

I accidentally forgot to swatch this (oops) but this is one of the newer shades that my local Boots have started doing. I think this is gorgeous and you can easily pull it off with any make up look as is it quite sheers but gives that gorgeous hint of colour. I would say this is kind of a muted brown with hint of plum in it. 

£15 {shade, craving}

The last make up item that I got was this MAC lipstick. This is probably now my most favourite lipstick. It is the most gorgeous colour ever and perfect for everyday wear. This is an amplified creme meaning they are highly moisturizing and feel amazing on your lips. According to the MAC website this shade is 'a burst of plum'.



Now I know this isn't make up related but it holds my make up so I guess it fits ;) This is my new dressing table that I got on Wednesday. I absolutely love it, it is everything you could possibly want! It is such a perfect size, and comes with one big drawer to fit all of your make up in. The space on the dresser itself is just right and you have enough room on there to store all your bits as well. This £89.99 from Argos and I shall leave the link below for anyone interested! This just finishes off my room perfectly and I love it so much! It also comes with the mirror and the stool which is amazing for the price. 
Dressing table can be found here

lots of love,
sophie x 





Leave a Comment

  1. I love your blog :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so much, I am so so jealous! Got my self a sample sized porefessional today and I am super excited to try it. :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been saving! Haha ;) Ahhh it's so good, hope you like it! x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this post. I still really want to get my hands on a revlon lip butter and I reaaaaaally want the Benefit porefessional fullsize and the browzings. I have been wanting them for ages too. Lovely post xxxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh you definitely should, I have two at the moment and they are gorgeous! You should definitely get both of them as well, they may be pricey but they are definitely worth it!! xxxx

      Delete