MAC Collection!





So today I asked on Instagram if people wanted to see a MAC collection as I felt like writing this, and a lot of you said yes so here it is!


Face


Studio Finish Concealer {top left} - £15
This is the first thing that I ever got from MAC. I had some money saved and wanted to try something, as this is one of their cheapest things (I know right!) and I also needed a new concealer this is what I went for. This concealer is very creamy and covers all of my redness, I use it over the top of my foundation just to cover up anything that was missed. I have mine in the shade NC15.

Studio Fix Fluid {top right} - £21.50
This was the second thing that I got from MAC. After getting the concealer, I thought I would try out the foundation. It is a little pricey, but it is absolutely amazing. This is definitely my all time favourite foundation by far! This makes my skin look amazing and I'm not blessed with clear skin either, so for something to actually make my skin look good is incredible. The only downside to this foundation is that you have to buy a pump separately (if you need one) which is like £4 so that bumps the price up a bit. This is also in the shade NC15. 

Pro Longwear Concealer {bottom left} - £15.50
After knowing how good my other MAC concealer and foundation were, I went ahead and got another concealer. The reason I chose this one is because it's in fluid form whereas the studio finish isn't as much. This concealer is just as good as the other, if not better. I definitely recommend this one, I've had it since December (and use it everyday!) and still haven't used it all! Again, this is in the shade NC15.

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural {bottom right} - £22
This is such a good powder, like seriously. It gives such a natural matte finish without looking like you have 5 layers on make up on your face. I know it's pricey, but it really is worth it! I use this everyday to set my foundation. I have this in the shade 'light plus'. 

Eyes

                         

Pro Palette Eye Shadow x4 
Recently I started my quad eye shadow palette. I didn't bother to get the x15 palette as I knew I wouldn't end up buying that many eye shadows! I went for the quad, which for £6.50 isn't bad at all! The eye shadows are £10 each, and are such gorgeous colours. The colour on the left {top swatch} is tempting, and the second {bottom swatch} is sable. I absolutely love both of these, they are perfect to wear everyday. 
Tempting: 'sinfully rich coco'
Sable: 'gold-plum with bronze pearl'

Lips


{left to right} : hang up, MAC red, diva. rebel, craving, faux



{swatches, left to right}
hang up, MAC red, diva, rebel, craving, faux

hang up {cremesheen} - deep berry
MAC red {satin} - vivid bright red
diva {matte} - intense reddish-burgundy
rebel {satin} - berry/plum
craving {amplified creme} - burst of plum (more like a pink/nude to me)
faux {satin} - muted mauve/pink (my favourite nude!)

I love all of my MAC lipsticks and will definitely be expanding my collection next month (my birthday eek!) My favourites are definitely craving and faux for the warmer months as they are the most perfect soft colours. For the winter I was wearing rebel almost everyday it is just literally perfect. These lipsticks are £15 each, which is pricey for a lipstick but they are definitely worth every penny!

lots of love, 
sophie x






Leave a Comment

  1. I love reading collection posts and I loved reading about all the mac items you have. I only have a mac eyeshadow and two lipsticks but will be expanding my collection as soon as I get some money aah. I've been wanting rebel for ages and Faux looks like such a pretty colour which I definitely want to try as well:-) Is the studio fix fluid high coverage? I've been wanting to get that for a while too:-) Lovely post xxxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh rebel is my number 1! It's gorgeous! I would say yes it's medium/high but depends how much you use, I don't use much at all and it gives me the perfect coverage! xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love collection posts as I'm always looking to add more to my own makeup collection. I will definitely be buying craving an faux.

    Now following you on Bloglovin.

    http://lifeaccordingtokatiee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you must get them they are absolutely gorgeous!!
      Thankyou, have followed you back! Love your blog! x

      Delete
  3. Fabulous collection! 'Craving' looks so pretty :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete