Morning Routine {lazy day edition}





So all of my posts so far have literally been about beauty products (not saying sorry as that's my favourite thing to talk about ;)) but I thought tonight I would write something a little different, although it's most likely going to be boring so I do apologize about that! So here is my morning routine on what I like to call a 'lazy day'!



The first thing I do when I wake up is literally just lie in bed for at least half an hour until I am wide awake. I'm not one of those people who can get straight out of bed as soon as they wake up :( Normally I will just sit on my phone and check Instagram, Facebook and Twitter but ya know, who doesn't?! (If you don't, I envy you, i'm addicted)


I literally cannot get out of bed until I have at least been on Instagram and checked all of my DM's from my lovely best friends on there (if you're reading this which I hope you are, you know who you are ;))
{phone case from Ebay, £4.95}


After I have finally managed to get out of bed, I will go downstairs and make myself a nice cup of tea. I honestly cannot start my day without a cuppa, it's just a must have in the mornings. Milk and 1 sugar, if you have the same as me you are now officially my best friend. 


After I have made my cup of tea, I will get back into bed. Ha, no surprise. I will normally sit and read a book, or watch YouTube videos. At the moment I am reading Insurgent from the 'Divergent' book series, if you have not seen the movie GO AND SEE IT OMG it is truly AMAZINGGGGG!
Also if you are a bookworm like me, go ahead and read the books are they are honestly like 10x better than the film in my opinion! 


Once I have sat and read for a while, I will get up and have a shower just to freshen myself up. I always always always use a Soap and Glory body wash as they just smell incredible! I also wash my face whilst I'm in the shower using the Clean&Clear advantage fast action daily wash. 


If I am washing my hair whilst in the shower, I will use the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner for dry/damaged hair. I use this one as where I used to dye my hair a lot I have some rather unhappy split ends that need some love and care. Using this really helps to give my hair the moisture it needs! Not to mention all of the Aussie products smell amazing! (If you want me to do a full blog post on my hair care routine, leave a comment below!)


After my shower I will brush my teeth, I don't need to explain how as I'm hoping you already know ;)


After this I will then chuck some clothes on. Nothing special as it is a lazy day! Normally I just wear a baggy top and a pair of leggings as I like to be nice and comfortable. 
leggings - H&M
top - New Look


I do like to wear a little bit of make up on my lazy days, this is just incase I have a friend come over or if I need to pop over to the shop. I don't wear much, just a little to make myself look not so zombie like. 
concealer - Revlon colorstay 
foundation - Revlon colorstay for normal/dry skin
mascara - L'Oreal volume million lashes 
primer - Maybelline baby skin 


Last but not least, I will stick a DVD on and blog. The ones I chose to watch here were both the Percy Jackson films as I love these soooo much! Now I will just sit and do my college work, watch YouTube videos and eat a lot of food. Most of my days off college literally just consist of college work, Level 3 courses don't come easy and there's a lot of assignments. My lazy days are boring yes but then again being lazy is fun so it's not all bad for me! As long as I have my laptop and food i'm sorted!
What do you get up to on your lazy days?! 

lots of love, 
sophie x










Leave a Comment

  1. my lazy days are pretty much the exact same as yours except I have less work as I'm still doing my GCSE's but i guess that still counts?! I have one sugar in my tea too!!! Love your blog so much and I really enjoy reading all your posts:-)

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh gotta love lazy days right?! Yesss of course that still counts I still remember all the work I was doing for my GCSE's it's a nightmare! Ah we are now best friends then ;)
      aw thank you lovely, it means a lot! xxxx

      Delete