Birthday Wishlist!




So my birthday isn't actually until next month but as I have my eye on some things I thought I'd save my money and ask for them for my birthday instead! Obviously I don't expect to get all of this from my parents as they aren't cheap presents, so I'm also saving my own money so when I go to Southampton I can buy some of these myself. 


Urban Decay Naked Palette
So the first thing on my wishlist is the first Naked palette. I only own the second Naked palette, but I've been eyeing up the first one forever! I'm not too keen on the Naked 3 palette but that's only because I don't wear pinks as I'm more of a brown/neutral girl when it comes to eye shadow. 

Benefit Hervana Blush 
This blush is just absolutely gorgeous. I've had my eye on this since Benefit finally opened a counter in Boots down here on the lonely Isle of Wight. I think the choice of colours in this blush are beautiful and would look so so lovely together. 

Converse All Star Low White
Converse are my favourite shoes to wear, they are just so comfy and come in as many colours as you could wish for. At the moment, I own mint green, burgundy, pastel pink and pastel blue Converse. I love them all so much it's just sometimes hard to pair them with outfits as they are all coloured, that's why I'm finally going to get some white ones as they will go with anything!

MAC Patisserie Lipstick 
This is the next MAC lipstick on my list, I'm really into my pinks/nudes at the moment now that we're getting into the warmer months. This is just such a gorgeous pinky nude and I love the look of it! I'm always looking at swatches online and I think if my birthday doesn't hurry up I will probably end up buying this myself! (I'm trying my ultimate hardest to save!)

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
This has probably been on my 'want' list for about 2/3 months now, but I've just never got round to buying this. If I had £1 for every time I saw a Blogger or a YouTuber rave about this foundation I would have had the money to buy this already ;) I just want this so so bad and cannot wait until I can finally say I own it!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 
This is yet again another product I've seen a lot of people rave about, and I just need to own it. Seeing people use this in their YouTube videos makes me want it even more as it makes their skin look amazing! Again if my birthday doesn't hurry I think this will be making a sneaky purchase into my make up bag soon!

Do you have any of these products?! Let me know in the comments what you think of them!

lots of love, 
sophie x

*I do not own any of these images, credit to original owners. I did however create the collage using 'papelook'*




Leave a Comment

  1. I have none of these which makes me very sad. I have been wanting the nars concealer and foundation FOREVER. They make everyone else's skin look flawless and I want it soooo bad, definitely will be saving up for this. I have the naked two palette as well :-) I love all the eyeshadows in it, especially tease,snakebite and half baked:-) What are your faves from the Naked 2?xxxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little tip for the converse the white ones tend to go from white to a creamy color pretty quick so i would suggest going for the black instead :) i love ur blog btw!

    ReplyDelete