Lipstick Collection & Swatches!





So I really wanted to do another collection post after positive feedback on my MAC Collection! I didn't really want to do a whole make-up collection just yet as I'm getting new storage etc soon, so once all of that is finally sorted I may do a make-up collection & storage post! But for now, I have my full lipstick collection for you! 
Firstly, I am not going to talk about every single lipstick as I have around 40 and I don't want this post to be any longer than it's already going to be! (apologies) I will name each lipstick with their shade names, and if you want to know anything more about one in particular just leave me a comment!


Firstly I have my beloved Rimmel London lipsticks from the Kate Moss range. I love love love these lipsticks they are so pigmented and the colour range is amazing!
(left to right) 
107, 09, 20, 01, 08


Next we have the Apocalips by Rimmel London. These are another big favourite of mine, they dry such a nice colour on your lips and stay on for ages! They are a little sticky when first applied but after that they're great. 
(left to right)
galaxy, eclipse, nude eclipse, apocaliptic 


On to the famous MUA lipsticks. These are a must have for only £1. Although I really hate the matte ones (white one on the end) I just find them so drying and literally so hard to apply I literally have to scrub my lips with it to get the tiniest bit of colour out. But the normal ones (black packaging) are absolutely amazing for the price, they are SO pigmented and very creamy/moisturizing! 
(left to right)
Shade 3, 1, 1, 11, 2, wild berry
(yes, I have two of shade 1 but the colour is just amazing)


My very very tiny Topshop lipstick collection, I really need to get my hands on some more of these because they are truly amazing lipsticks! Definitely worth £8!
(left to right)
inhibition, beguiled, wine gum (lip bullet)


Aaaaaaah, here is my favourite brand for lip products. I think Revlon is literally my favourite drugstore brand, I cannot say anything bad about any of their products! The matte balm on the left is probably in my top 5 all time favourite lip products, it is absolutely gorgeous
(left to right)
Revlon matte balm - sultry 
Revlon just bitten kissable lip stain - crush
Revlon lip butters - berry smoothie, sugar plum
Revlon super lustrous lipstick - pink in the afternoon, black cherry 





I accidentally forgot to take a picture of the lipsticks themselves although you can kinda see them in the background! These are my lip products by Collection/Collection 2000. I love all of these a lot, they are super affordable and very pigmented!
(left to right)
Collection cream puff - angel delight, cotton candy
Lipsticks - queen of hearts, revenge, cherry pop
Deluxe lipstick - prohibition 


These are my 'random' lipsticks where I only have one from each brand. My favourite out of these has to be the L'Oreal color riche one and I will definitely be getting some more of these as the colour range is incredible!
(left to right)
No7 - love red
L'Oreal color riche - 256 blush fever
Calvin Klein - ruby red
Barry M - 160
Miss Sporty - 055 dream
Random lipstick from the chemist lol - moulin rouge
VEVO (tesco) - pucker red


Last but definitely not least is my gorgeous MAC lipsticks. I must say, these are probably my second favourite lipstick brand. I say second because I adore Revlon and obviously it's cheaper but if you're paying for quality then it is totally worth it! 
(left to right) 
hang up, MAC red, diva, revel, craving, faux

Sorry I haven't gone through every single one talking about them but as you can tell that would take me a very long time! You get the picture of what the shade colours are etc and if you have any questions just leave me a comment below!

lots of love,
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. absolutely love love love your collection posts. I really love the topshop lipstick colour choices, I really need to buy some more dark purples because I have a lot of nude, pinks and red:-) I also love all your revlon products, I'm a big fan of their lipsticks, lip butters and lip glosses. Amazing post!!!
    xxxxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kate Moss lipsticks too the matte onces are my favourite! AlsoI like the apocalips, your lipstick collection is lush! xxxx

    ameyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete