'oh so natural'





So lately I have been having days where I really don't want to wear any dramatic make up, yet still want to wear some to just make me look more awake etc. To find out what products I've been using to do this, carry on reading!


Swatches will be down below. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal - shade 'nude' {£3.99}
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's the perfect colour to wear on your waterline, as it makes you look much more awake. I find wearing a white eyeliner on my waterline is a bit to much, so this is what I go for. 

The Body Shop colour crush eyeshadow - shade 'oh, honey' {£7.00}
I absolutely love these. I have 4 of them, each shade so different and gorgeous. They are so so pigmented and last a long time. They are definitely worth every penny! This particular shade is perfect for everyday wear, it's nice to use as a base or just on its own. 

Benefit creaseless cream shadow - shade 'bikini tini' {original size £15.50, mine is a mini version from a Benefit box set}
I cannot explain my love for this product. I will definitely be buying the larger version! I wear this as a base or sometimes on it's own, it has a gorgeous hint of shimmer so it's perfect to wear by itself as it gives the most amazing hint of colour to your eyes. 

MUA undress your skin highlighting powder - {£3.00}
I love to wear this on days when I just want a little shimmer without using anything to overpowering. This is quite sheer if you just lightly brush it on, which is the look I like to go for. For the price, you really can't go wrong! MUA never fails to let me down!

Bourjois little round pot eyeshadow - shade '10, glitter' {£6.99}
This is probably my 'go to' eyeshadow when I want a little bit of glitter on my eyes but with not much colour. This is a gorgeous nude natural colour full of little glitter sparkles, it looks amazing on your eyes like literally amazing!

MAC lipstick - shade 'faux' {£15}
This is the lipstick that I reach for every single time that I am just wearing a natural make up look and want a nice nude lip colour. You know when you have that colour in your mind, and you search through lots of different make up brands trying to find that perfect shade, this is what I was looking for. It is just the most perfect nude I have ever come across. A 'my lips but better' shade', I highly recommend this to everyone!

{left to right}
the Body Shop eyeshadow, Bourjois eyeshadow, Benefit cream shadow

{left to right}
Rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner, MUA highlighter, MAC lipstick


lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. Oooh I love the look of Faux! I'm a bit of a MAC addict at the moment! Thanks for the post hun!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its absolutely gorgeous! Probably my favourite MAC lipstick!

      Delete
  2. I love the lipstick in faux! I have just bought it and its just the perfect colour! x

    http://emilyh0ughton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I’ve nominated you for the Sunshine Award, if you would like to take part, please check my blog for the details and questions!
    Thank you!
    Lauren xoxo
    Pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete