Top 10 Drugstore Products: Part 2





So my part 1 for this was probably like 2 weeks ago, but I got caught up writing so many new posts I completely forgot about part 2, oops. But here it is. finally...

6. Maybelline color show nail varnishes {£2.99}


I love these nail varnishes, there is not a bad word I could say about them. The colour range is incredible and they are so so affordable! These nail varnishes dry to quickly, and last quite a while on my nails. I own quite a few of these and the pastel colours are just perfect for spring!

7. Maybelline colour tattoo - shade 'on and on bronze' {£4.99}


I think a lot of people own these, and that is because they are incredible. I own 4 of these, but this one is definitely my favourite. I love to just wear this on its own, as the colour is just simply gorgeous. Or you can use it as a base with eyeshadow on the top. 

8. MUA eyeshadow palette - shade 'undressed' {£4.00}

Swatches (my favourite shades) - shade 4, 2, 9 {left to right}
I really don't know how to explain my love for these palettes. The colours are gorgeous and really pigmented! I can't believe how good these are for the price! Once again, MUA has still not failed to let me down! These are amazing to wear on an everyday basis and they blend really easily. 

9. Boots Natural Collection blush - shade 'sweet cheeks' {£1.99}


Another absolute bargain and my favourite blush ever. I can't believe how pigmented this blush is, it just goes to show you don't have to spend lots of money to get a good product! I love to just dust this lightly on the top of my cheek bones, it's the most perfect colour to wear everyday. 

10. Sleek face form contour kit - shade 'light' {£9.99}


Aaaah, good old Sleek. This make up brand never fails to let me down, their face kits are just amazing! This is one of my most used products, this is actually my second one. It's the perfect size for travelling, and also has a mirror, what else do you even need?! This comes with a bronzer, highlighter and a blush. Like seriously what more could you want in this amazing little product? 3 products in one for £9.99 is just amazing in my opinion, I highly recommend this to every single one of you!

So that is all for the second half of my top 10 drugstore products, I hope you enjoyed this post and if you love any of these products as well, leave me a comment below! 

lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. I have the sleek 3 in 1 blush in Lace and it is beautiful. I also own the colour tattoos which I am a massive fan of. Lovely post! Xxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try that natural collection blusher because I adore their pressed powder!

    Shannon Rebecca | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow there are some really amazing products here + a few that I haven't tried and will now be trying after reading your blog post! Keep up the great work :0

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Tumblr

    ReplyDelete