@daniellesjewellery





Firstly I would just like to say I am so so sorry for not posting in what feels like forever, I had the worst week ever and just wasn't feeling doing anything other than feeling sorry for myself and staying in bed. Anyway, I wanted to share with you this gorgeous jewellery company from Instagram, keep reading to find out more!
So a few days ago I received this gorgeous necklace from the lovely @daniellesjewellery on Instagram (click her name to view her pictures)


The necklace that I got was this gorgeous feather one. I absolutely love it! I've worn it everyday since I received it, you can tell that the jewellery was very well made and it won't be breaking at all! The thing I love about Danielle's jewellery is that she sells pieces that are so unique that not every other jewellery company sells. I will definitely be buying lots of her products as I think they are just gorgeous and perfect for everyday wear. 

    

The necklace was sent in a cute little drawstring bag, with a card that has all of Danielle's details and a link to her website - click here to view 


The jewellery is very affordable with a large range meaning there is something for everyone! Postage and packing is also really inexpensive which is a bonus! 

  
CREDIT TO DANIELLE FOR THESE TWO PICTURES.
link for necklace - click here
link for bracelet - click here

Here are two of my favourite pieces from Danielle's website, especially the heart necklace which I think is simply stunning! 
I hope you love her jewellery just at much as I do, and let me know in the comments below if you check out her website/if you buy anything! (Please do, you won't regret it!)

DANIELLE'S INSTAGRAM - click here
DANIELLE'S WEBSITE - click here

lots of love,
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. aww sorry to hear that you didn't have a great week! hopefully next week will be a little bit better for you! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/a-week-of-instagram-12.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this necklace, it is so pretty and subtle and I really need to buy one. Lovely post Xxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand before, but it absolutely pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete