Collective Haul & Mini Reviews




When I say I have a serious problem when it comes to spending money I really mean it, like this is my second haul post this month already, oops! I have been selling a lot of my unused/unwanted things on Depop the past couple of months, so I have been using that money to buy myself new thing that I will actually use! Keep reading to find out what I got, you can click the underlined product titles to be taken to a website to buy them!



Makeup Revolution lipstick / 'rebel with cause' £1
I bet you've already heard about this lipstick in the blogging world right? It is known to be a dupe for the MAC rebel lipstick, which I do agree with! The colours are basically the exact same, obviously the MAC lipstick is definitely a lot more pigmented but the Make up revolution one is only a £1 which is a massive bargain! 

I absolutely love the formula of these and the colours! These go on wet like a lip gloss and dries to a matte formula, these are literally perfect for Autumn! The have quite a good staying power as well considering how reasonably priced they are. 

Sleek Eau La La Liner / 'venom' £4.99
Can you see the berry colour theme going on here? These liners are veryyyy creamy and so easy to apply, I am definitely going to be getting some other colours as they are perfect. These are both eye and lip liners which is great also as you only need one product however I don't think I could pull this colour off on my eyes!

Barry M Lip Liner / 'plum' £2.95
This is a bit of a darker berry on the purple side, but overall a very lovely colour. These are easy to apply, and I got this on Amazon. There's not really much else to say about this as it is just a standard lip liner, nothing too fancy! 

swatches left to right - Barry m lip liner, Sleek lip liner, Makeup revolution lipstick, Makeup revolution lip lacquer



I ordered this online after seeing it in a YouTube video, pretty sure it was Essiebutton! Anyway I have never used a cc cream before so I thought it was about time I tried one! I splashed out on this one as I wanted it to actually work, and I am really surprised as to how much I like it! Not to mention it also has the pore minimiser in it as well so that a massive bonus! It provides a lovely base for my foundation, it covers my redness whilst creating an even skin tone, I am really impressed with this product! 


Let me start with the bb cream from the body shop, as I suffer from quite bad breakouts I wanted something that would actually help my skin as well as cover my imperfections. For a bb cream I was so surprised as to how good the coverage is, like really surprised! The colour is perfect for my skin, and I don't think the smell is all that powerful considering it contains tea tree oil. A little goes a long way with this, and it really does well at covering my redness and blemishes! Highly recommend! 
The Max Factor foundation is also something that I have been wanting to try for a while, as it is apparently a primer, concealer and foundation in one. This is good because it means you don't have to cake your face in multiple products, I do like this foundation, I love the finish and everything but I do find I still need to apply concealer as it doesn't cover up everything I want it to. However if you are lucky enough to have clearer skin this would definitely be a good product to try! 

Gosh Click'N Conceal / '04 anti redness' £6.99

Oh my god I love this product, like seriously. This is the first ever green concealer that I have tried, but as I suffer from a lot of redness around my blemishes I knew it was time I finally got my hands on one! Considering the colour of this is green it doesn't actually leave that horrible green mess on your face, it blends really well! It also has very good coverage and covers 99.9% of my redness, I will be buying this over and over again once I use it all. The product itself is styled like a pen, so you click the button on the end for the concealer to come out, you then just simply brush it on wherever you need it, I then blend it in with a brush. 

Sleek Brow Stylist / 'light' £5.99

I have suddenly had this massive thing for buying eyebrow products, like I really cannot stop! The latest addition to my make up collection for my eyebrows is this little gem. I love the shape of the pencil end of this as it makes it very easy to style your brows, the only bad thing I can say about this is the colour range is awful. There are only 3 colours available, and even the lightest colour still isn't perfect for my brows but its near enough so I won't slate it too much! 




Every girl who loves eyeshadow needs to own this palette, honestly this is just everything you need. From the range of browns to reds to dark blues, from mattes to shimmers, this palette is just perfect. I love the two red colours in this especially, as they are perfect for Autumn and lately I have really been getting into those burgundy shades. For £8 you get 32 eye shadows which is amazing seeing as they are quite pigmented and very easy to blend, the price is just an added bonus! 

Makeup Revolution I Heart Highlighter / 'Goddess of Love' £4.99

Is this packaging not just the cutest thing? I think this highlighter just looks so pretty both in the packaging and on my face! The colour is absolutely gorgeous and again is very pigmented! I love to sweep this across the tops of my cheek bones and it just gives this amazing highlight. This is going to last a very long time as you barely need any, so I think the price is very good for the amount of product you get! 

left to right - 3 eyeshadow swatches (can't remember which ones I just chose randomly but you can see the pigmentation of them!) and a swatch of the highlighter 


There isn't really much to say about the make up brushes as I am sure you all know what they do! The large set is from Amazon and you can find them here, they were £11.87 and you get 6 brushes. A lip, brow, smoky eye, angled eye shadow, powder and foundation brush. I am yet to try these but I might do a review on them once I have! 
The Real Techniques brush is the powder brush, which I absolutely loooove. I then got a 2 Barry M brushes, a concealer brush and a angled eyeliner brush but I use it for my brows which works perfectly! 


Sudocrem - £1.99

This is such a handy product to have because 1) is it small so perfect for travelling and 2) it is in a tube. This is sooo much better than the tubs of sudocrem as with them you have to keep sticking your fingers in it, but with this tube it is a lot more hygienic. I use this all over my face before I go to bed to help calm the redness of my blemishes. 


Ahh yet another product from the tea tree range, I think I pretty much own more than half now but it works so I am not complaining! I picked this up from the body shop as it is a lotion that you put on before bed so it works overnight which is great, it adds a lot of moisture and really does do what it says! The first night I used this I woke up in the morning, looked in the mirror and was literally speechless by how many of my acne scars had literally almost faded. Like I ran straight into my mum's room and even she was impressed! I am loving this product so much, I have been using it for around 3 days now and seriously I'm impressed with how well it's working already! 

COLAB Dry Shampoo / 'Rio' £2.32 (currently on sale!) 

I thought I would give Ruth's dry shampoo a try as it is currently 1/3 off on Superdrug meaning it is only £2.32 for the large can, and only £1.32 for the smaller can. I wasn't sure what fragrance to get but in the end I went for Rio, which is the tropical one. The website describes it as 'a carnival of tropical notes with papaya, pineapple & a heart of cassis'. Let's just say it smells incredible, and is actually really good at absorbing oils, meaning you can go that one extra day without washing your hair if you really don't have the time! 

Garnier Cleansing Micellar Lotion / £4.99 (currently on sale online for £3.32) 

Everyone has been raving about this for a longgg time but I have only just picked it up, honestly I do not know how I went this long without it! The bottle is huge, like literally huge, and the bottle states you get 400 uses out of it which is incredible. I use this by tipping some out onto a cotton pad and gently removing all of my make up. It removes every single bit with only the smallest bit of product. I am definitely sticking to this now! 


I know this is pricey for a hair mask, but it is reaaally good. Ever since I made the mistake of bleaching my hair over a year a go, my hair has been really damaged and just horrible. Luckily I have had a lot cut off over the past months to get rid of my constant split ends. Using hair masks and oils really do help my hair a lot, it smoothes the dryness and the frizz. Not to mention dove products just smell amazing, and leave your hair SO bloody soft its crazy! 


Gone Girl / £3.99

I ordered this book after seeing it in one of Tanya's vlogs and also because I needed a new book to read! I am veryyyy excited to read this, love a good thriller! I am currently reading The Fault in Our Stars but once I am through with that I will get straight on to this! 


I got this letter organiser to actually store my make up palettes believe it or not! It works sooo well, and just gives my desk a more pretty vibe instead of just shoving them in a drawer! 

So that is everything from my latest haul! I hope you enjoyed reading and that this post wasn't too boring!

lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. I have heard great things about the body shop skincare line, the overnight lotion sounds great! Do you recommend any other tea tree products?x

    cloud-chloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go down on my blog a bit I have a post on the tee tree range and what I have from it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. So jealous of everything you have bought. I really want that makeup revolution eyeshadow palette, all the colours are gorgeous and so wearable! I love all the berry themed lip products too, they were amazing! Love your post xxxx

    Love Charlotte xxxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need it in your life like seriously! xxxx

      Delete
  3. This post has inspired me to do a whole lot of spending - there are now so many products I'm desperately craving! Lovely post by the way:)

    Lucy x
    holalucyhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh go treat yourself! - and thank you! xxx

      Delete
  4. wow you got some great beauty buys, the eyeshadow palette is so pretty xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I adore all of these products! Great post hun!

    apotofvintageplease.blogspot.co.uk

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete