Top 4 For Autumn!





Looks like 90% of my blog posts are now going to be autumn related but hey who doesn't love autumn?! Today I am going to share with you 4 of my go to products for autumn, that I have basically been wearing everyday! Yes I am aware that the picture only shows 3 items but I decided to add the last one in a bit later and by then the lighting had changed and well you know what that means when it comes to taking photos for a blog post!



Number 1, a MAC lipstick in the shade 'amorous'. I have to admit I have never heard anyone talk about this lipstick or am I just not reading enough blog posts? I picked this up in June when I went over to Southampton shopping for my birthday. After searching the endless amounts of lipsticks for a new and different shade I came across this beauty. This lipstick is a satin finish, so it is very creamy and moisturising, perfect for this season! The colour itself is simply gorgeous, on the MAC website they say it is 'lovestruck cranberry', against my skin tone it has a hint of plum as well making it just even more pretty. I honestly forgot I had this lipstick until about a month ago, but now I have been wearing it literally everyday!


Number 2, a Maybelline color tattoo in the shade 'metallic pomegranate'. I was expecting this product to be a little more on the burgundy side, but instead it is a more browny/rusty kind of colour once swatched. However it is still a lovely colour anyway! I love these products and this is now my fifth one, I find them so easy to apply especially when I'm in a rush! The one good thing about these is that you can either wear them alone or as a base for eyeshadow, either way the colour pay off is great and they look incredible. This colour is perfect for this season, as I'm getting in to more burgundy colours even though I never thought they would suit me, I like to wear this as a base with a burgundy eyeshadow on the top, it looks amazing! 


Number 3, a blush. Please ignore the other swatches (looks like I have just come out of the drugstore!) but I am sure you can tell which swatch is the blush ;) This shade is from my Makeup Revolution ultra blush and contour palette in the shade sugar and spice. This is the bottom left shade, I am unsure if it has a name or not but I'm currently writing this from my bed and it's too cosy to move, sorry! This one colour is my faaaavourite shade from this palette, due to it being that darker pink colour instead of a bright barbie pink. I find this shade to be absolutely perfect for this season, as I do like to rock those plum coloured blushes in the winter. They just give me that little glow and I just love this blush for that! 


Number 4, an Essie nail varnish in the shade 'aruba blue'. There isn't much to say about this as you can see how pretty it is in the picture, well the picture doesn't even show half how gorgeous this is! This has been my go to nail varnish since the day I got it, like how can a colour even be this pretty?! It's a dark colour so perfect for autumn/winter, and has the most stunning shimmer to it when you look at it in the light. Honestly if you don't own this nail varnish, you need it. 
Anyway that is my top 4 for autumn, I hope you enjoyed this post!

lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. I love everything you wrote about in this post and I have wanted that shade of colour tattoo forever! Really need to get it this Autumn. Love your posts <3

    Love Charlotte xxxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Makeup Revolution blush palette looks amazing!

    Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks stunning!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posts! The blue varnish in this one is amazing! I need it!!
    I've nominated you for the one lovely blog award, check out the details on my blog. Sundaesandsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks. I'm doing some autumn related posts too. I think everyone is :) Makeup Revolution blushes are so good. Have u tried the new Barry M shades for the season? I'm loving their matte polishes. x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete