Matte Lips






So lately I have been absolutely loving a dark matte lip, perfect for this of the year. Nothing is worse than having a matte lipstick that is awfully dry on your lips but these are my go to matte lipsticks for a comfortable wear. None of these dry out your lips, if anything they are surprisingly moisturising! I use a balm on my lips when I start doing my make up, so by the time I get round to putting on my lipstick, my lips are nice and hydrated. Keep reading to find out what matte lipsticks I've been loving!


left to right - MAC 'Fashion Revival', Topshop mini lip bullet in 'Get Me Bodied', Topshop lipstick in 'Suspected', Rimmel Apocalips in 'Meteoric matte' and Makeup Revolution the WOW stick in 'Maria'.



left to right - MAC, Topshop lip bullet, Topshop lipstick, Rimmel Apocalips & Makeup Revolution 

All of these lipsticks are absolutely stunning like I cannot even explain how much I love them all! My favourites have to be the MAC and Makeup Revolution, would be the most expensive and the cheapest one right?! I think if you're on a budget everyone should definitely try out the WOW stick from Makeup Revolution, it is simply stunning. Goes on the lips easily and is such a lovely matte formula. Not to mention the gorgeous colour AND the fact is it only £2.99?! I own quite a lot from this brand now and I have not once been dissapointed!  

I just have to give a quick shoutout to the Rimmel Apocalips as well, I put this on last week for the first time wearing it as I was off to college and popped it in my bag thinking I would need to top it up. Completely forgot I was even wearing it (that's how nice it feels on the lips!), got home looked in the mirror and it was literally perfect, even after eating/drinking all day! I honestly couldn't believe it! I haven't worn the others enough to give them a full review, but let me know if you have any of these and whether you love them as much as I do! 

lots of love,
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. I am obsessed with matte dark lips at the moment! I love the Topshop lippies too x

    www.vanillabeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete