Current Favourites





Today I am going to share with you 6 things that I have been absolutely loving lately, both beauty and non beauty products. Keep reading to find out what why I love these...


Firstly is this not just the most beautiful palette ever?! Ever since I got this I have used it everyday and literally my other eyeshadow palettes are probably feeling very unloved right now. The colours are just stunning and I love that each colour has both a matte and shimmer you can put together! They are very pigmented and pretty much every colour looks stunning on. I love that the brush has one end for the shimmer and the other end for the matte shades as well, it's great! If you're thinking about treating yourself this is definitely worth the money!


Next up I have this French Connection body spray that I received in a set from my boyfriends family for Christmas! Since getting this I have worn it almost every day yet it never seems to get empty?! I want another one soooo bad but it seems Boots have sold out and I am literally gutted! The smell is 'soft vanilla, floral and oriental woody notes', in other words it simply smells incredible.


These eyelash curlers are ones that I got in a large Ted Baker set for Christmas but let me just tell you these make my lashes look amazing especially when I use this mascara on top! The best combination ever let me tell you now I have never had a pair of eyelash curlers that do the job as well as these! I will be doing a full review on this mascara soon with pictures so keep an eye out for that!
Another favourite has been the book Girl Online by Zoella. Honestly this book is amazing, I loved the story line and thought that just the whole story itself was brilliant. I am not just saying this because Zoe wrote it, I am a massive bookworm and thoroughly enjoyed this! It had me laughing, smiling and also upset at some parts which I thought was great because I really connected with the main character and felt like I had been in some of the same situations she was in. There is one part when you honestly cannot put it down because it gets so good!


Last but not least, my new Muji storage. How had I gone so long without these drawers like seriously?! I ordered the set of two drawers first but now I am definitely ordering more! They fit so much in and I love the fact that they are clear so you can always see what's in them!

So that's all for what I have been loving lately, what are your current favourites?

lots of love,
post signature

Leave a Comment

  1. i recently got some muji storage for christmas and i honestly don't know how i ever lived without it, the smashbox palette looks really nice too!! nice post :-)

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to get the girl online book i have heard so much about it!! Take a look at my blog i am on bloglovin too! http://jennifercooper99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with the smashbox palette! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good post! Will need to check out the muji storage! My dressing table desperately needs TLC lol xxx

    www.allyouneedisredlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The palette looks stunning!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try that ted baker mascara ♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post, I've heard good things about the smashbox palette, really want to try it myself now!✿

    http://thingshollydid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete