Veil Cover Cream | Review




So today I have a review on the Veil cover cream that I was very lucky to receive in the post to try out. For those of  you that do not know what Veil cover cream is, it's a camouflage cream that can cover - 
  • Birthmarks
  • Redness
  • Tattoos
  • Scars (acne, burns)
  • Moles
  • Dark Circles
  • And lots more...
Keep reading to find out what I thought of the cream.

 I was very lucky and got sent both the sample kit and the demo kit. The sample kit is the first photo shown, which gives you 12 shades of the camouflage cream plus 2 finishing powders. The 12 shades you get depend on your skin tone. As I am very pale I got the light skin tone sample kit which contained the 12 different lightest shades. The demo kit contains 20 different camouflage creams including the colour corrective shades and also the translucent finishing powder. 
The main thing I love about this is that you barely need much to create a natural looking layer. I have used this quite a lot and it doesn't even look like any has been used, so I know this will last me a long time!(The sample kits are £7.95 and the demonstration kits are £40)
When using this, I like to use my ring finger and lightly dab the cream over the areas I need it, which for me is basically my whole face. I am very impressed by the results that I got and I will look into actually buying the cream once I run out of my kits. 

I apologise for the next set of photos. This is the first time I have ever put a photo up showing my face on this blog as well I'm sure you'll work it out. My skin is the one thing I hate about myself, and I just look at myself in the mirror and ask 'When did this happen?' because not even 2 years ago my skin was completely clear and now it's not so clear. 



 I chose to show this part of my face as this is the part that has the less spots and redness. I know that for a cover cream review I probably should have shown more to show the results but I hope you all understand that even showing this part is a massive step for me. 


 This is after one layer of the cream in the shade 'medium'. You can see that the redness has pretty much gone and is definitely an improvement! I love how creamy the product is, as it is so easy to blend! 


This is the final look once I added the translucent finishing powder. Overall I am very happy with the results once I use this, and I use this now instead of any other concealers. 


Here I have compared the before and after next to each other so you can see the difference. I really do love this stuff and as you can see it is very good! I use this over my whole face, obviously I have other areas a lot worse than this but this is what I chose to show you. I hope this was a good enough review, as it's taken me a week to find the confidence to even post this! 
You can find out more about the cream and purchase it here

lots of love,
post signature

Leave a Comment

  1. Soph honestly honey, we all get bad skin at points in our lives. Some get it worse than others but we all get down about it. If you had perfect skin there would have been no point reviewing this product, so try and look at it that way. Plus your blog is amazing!😊 ily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, it works really well! don't apologise though, we all get bad skin and it'll be clear again, don't worry!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete