April Favourites





Hello everyone, I'm so sorry that it has been a while since I last posted (probably hasn't been that long but it sure does feel like it) I'm quite ill at the moment and most days I just have 0 energy and i'm bed bound most of the time. Anyway as we will be reaching the beginning of May any day now I thought I would share with you some things that I have been loving this month. These aren't just make up products, it's a mixture of beauty, food, tv series etc. 



Firstly, I have been reaching for my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette almost everyday. The thing that I love the most about this is that the shades are matte and are very natural colours so it's easy to pull off without looking like you're wearing loads of eye make up. I use the colours 'faint' and 'naked 2' just to give my eyes that little bit of colour without anything to eye catching. I also like to use 'venus' as a highlight shade. I ordered this from lookfantastic quite a while back now, and it was £20. 


I don't think words can even explain how much I love these nail varnishes. Like literally I wear them ALL of the time. These are the 'sweetie crush' collection by Rimmel London and they are just gorgeous. They dry as quite a thick glittery kind of texture and just feel amazing. The colours are also just beautiful and perfect for spring. These are £3.99 each and I got them from Boots


Next is the 'grease lightning' from Lush. This product is honestly amazing, I suffer from spots 99% of the time and have been searching for a product that actually works for aaaaages. When I was shopping over in Southampton a while back I saw this and thought i'd give it a try. I love using this, I dab this on over my spots before I go to bed, and in the morning almost all of my redness has gone down and the spots would have gone down in size. I really do recommend this product, but give it a try to see if it works for you first. I think this was around £6. 


This product is just amazing, like literally my all time favourite concealer. Its so creamy yet gives such perfect coverage. This covers all of my imperfections without drying out my skin. This was £15.50 I think and every girl should own it!


Next is this Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade 'sultry', I wear this almost everyday it is such a gorgeous colour. I would describe this as a pinky/brown nude and just goes perfectly with any make up I wear. These are sooo pigmented and creamy, I will definitely be getting some more as the other shades available are stunning! These are £7.99 :)


My food favourite this month is definitely the Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations jelly popping candy shells chocolate. I could eat this literally all day every it is just amazing! If you haven't tried this I definitely recommend you going to get some, you won't be disappointed! 


Oh. My. God. If you have not tried this you have not lived! As soon as I saw this in Tesco I literally got about 3 bags. This is the Magic Stars hot chocolate and I have never had any hot chocolate as amazing as this. No word of a lie. This also has mini magic stars in the powder itself which melt in the drink and just make it 100000x more tasty!


Last but not least, my favourite tv series this month has been One Tree Hill. I actually only started watching this 2 weeks ago but i'm already half way through the second season. This series is absolutely amazing and the good thing about it is there are 9 seasons meaning I have something that I won't finish in about 4 weeks. If you need a new tv series to watch you should definitely check this out! 

That is all for my April favourites, I know it's not much but I've been very ill this month due to my kidneys! I promise I will start getting into blogging at least 3 times a week if/when I have the energy! I would love to know what your monthly favourites are so leave me a comment below!

lots of love,
sophie x











Leave a Comment

  1. http://sprxnkleoflucy.blogspot.co.uk how much was the magic stars hot chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. something is telling me it was £1.99 but I can't remember!! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Those nail polishes looked gorgeous in your pictures and I will definitely have to try the milky stars hot chocolate! Hope you get better soon, I've been ill so much recently and it's horrible.
    Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-and-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh they are absolutely gorgeous you must try the nail varnish and the hot chocolate!! Aww thank you, I hope you're okay now! xxxx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love my pro longwear concealer. It's $40 here in New Zealand but I still think it's worth the money as a Revlon concealer is only abput $10 less and is nowhere near as good! That chocolate looks delicious.

    www.lentalksbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh it's definitely worth it isn't it?! My all time favourite concealer by far! If you can get your hands on some of the chocolate get it!!!! It is AMAZING! xxx

      Delete