Mini Haul: Make up and Clothes




So I actually only paid for one thing here, as i'm really ill at the moment my mum decided to treat me! But I thought i'd wrote a post to show you all what I got. All of the make up is from Boots, and both pieces of clothing are from New Look. :) 


The first thing that I got (this was what I actually paid for myself) is the Bourjois healthy mix serum. I heard a lot of good things about this foundation and thought i'd give it a try. I have used it twice already and I must say it is definitely worth the buy! I already have the Bourjois healthy mix foundation and personally I like the serum more! It gives such a flawless finish without looking like you have 6 layers of foundation on your face. This was £10.99.



The first thing that mum got me was a Revlon lip butter in the shade 'berry smoothie', this is my first ever lip butter and I am definitely going to be getting some more! These are perfect for me to wear to college as they aren't extremely pigmented like a lipstick, but they give the most gorgeous hint of colour to your lips. This is super moisturizing and does not dry out my lips at all which is great as some lip products do. These are a glossy finish and just gorgeous, next on my list is 'pink truffle'. These are £7.99 which is such a good drugstore price. 

   

The next product that I got was my first Essie nail varnish in the shade 'it's genius'. This is such a gorgeous colour and i'm so glad I picked this shade. The Essie website describes this colour as 'a violet quartz shimmer with beige undertones', I love the way this looks in the sun as it has small sparkles in it which are simply stunning. This was also £7.99 and is definitely worth every penny. It also dries super quick which is one of the best things about this nail varnish. 



Another nail varnish, what a surprise? (I actually have another 2 nails varnishes to show you after this one, oops) This brand of nail varnish (Sinful Colors) is slowly beginning to be one of my favourites, the colour range is absolutely gorgeous and they are only £1.99?! Like seriously what more could you want? Two coats is all that is needed for this nail varnish and you have gorgeous nails, also it dries SO quick it's unreal! These were on offer in Boots, 3 for £4, so of course Mum got me 3 ;) This one is in the shade 'dancing nails', and it is a metallic rosey pink. 



The next nail varnish I got in the offer is this gorgeous blue shade, 'love nails'. This is a turquoise/sea blue with shimmer running through it. I absolutely love this colour, it looks gorgeous when the sun shines on it. Definitely one of my new favourite nails varnishes! 



The last sinful colors nail varnish I got was the shade 'glass pink'. This is a soft and subtle baby pink, but has a lot of shimmer in it so it doesn't look boring on my nails. It is very sheer and needs about 3 coats, but it's still an absolutely gorgeous shade. 




Now onto clothing. Mum very kindly got me two tops from New Look and I absolutely love them both and cannot wait to start wearing them! 
First is this gorgeous blue crop top. The first thing that caught my eye with this is the gorgeous lace at the bottom of it. The colour is also beautiful and at a price of £9.99 you really can't say no! New Look also sell this top in white and also a gorgeous coral colour, which I will definitely be getting hopefully next week! I have tried this on with a pair of dark blue high waisted shorts and it looked gorgeous, I will definitely be wearing this a lot this spring/summer. 



Can we just please take a minute to look at how incredibly gorgeous this top is?! Definitely my favourite purchase, this top is also available in white which I will also be getting! The detail on this top is literally stunning, and this is just perfect for spring. This was £12.99 which again is such an amazing price. 

That is everything that I got and I am so so grateful to my Mum as I wouldn't have all of this if it wasn't for her! I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you like the look of any of these products or have them yourself, leave me a comment below!

lots of love, 
sophie x





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment