May Favourites




Read more to find out what I've been loving the most this month :)

Yankee Candle - Fireside Treats
I know that this is more of a Christmas candle but I literally fall in love with it every time I smell it! The fact that I've had it since last December and haven't even used it yet lol, I just really don't want to waste it! It smells exactly like burning marshmallows on a fire.

Rimmel London Space Dust nail polish - shade 'aurora' 
This is now my second pot of this nail varnish which has never ever happened to me before, I've never loved a nail varnish enough to buy it again until now. It is just literally perfect, it dries as a thick glitter and the colour is gorgeous. It looks absolutely amazing in the sun as it sparkles so much! Considering how much glitter there is, it isn't actually that difficult to take off which is a blessing!

Benefit They're Real mascara
I got the mini version of this mascara as I didn't want to pay out like almost £20 for the full size in case I wasn't too keen on it. But oh my god when I go shopping next month in Southampton for my birthday I will definitely be getting the large one! This mascara is probably the only one that has ever made my lashes look as long as this one does, not to mention the volume it gives my lashes. This is definitely a must have mascara!

Benefit Porefessional
Again, I got the small version as I definitely didn't want to spend out £24 on the large one until I had tried it first! As I imagined, I absolutely love this stuff. Luckily my mum got the bigger size so I can steal hers once I run out! ;) I literally cannot get over how good this is, it minimizes the appearance of my pores and creates a nice matte base for my foundation.

MAC lipstick 'craving'
I was sat at home one day thinking I really want a new MAC lipstick, as you do. I wanted to try a new colour that I hadn't really worn before. I looked on Google for some swatches of pinky MAC lipsticks and finally came across craving. The website describes this lipstick as a 'burst of plum' and it is just the most perfect colour to wear every day. It is an amplified creme finish meaning it is very easy to apply and doesn't dry out your lips.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
At first, this concealer and I didn't get on very well, but the past month I've found myself reaching for it and I think we've finally become friends. I think I didn't like this at first because I've never used a concealer that isn't in a liquid form, I find now if I use my fingers to apply this it works much better as the warmth makes it very creamy and easier to apply. I use this concealer once I've applied my foundation, just to cover up any spots that are still deciding to make an uninvited appearance.

Feather Necklace 
I received this necklace from the lovely @daniellesjewellery on Instagram. It has become my favourite piece of jewellery lately, due to how simple it is yet so pretty. This necklace just finishes off any outfit and I find myself reaching for it everyday.
You can buy this necklace here
             
MAC lipstick swatch


Feather Necklace

















Rimmel London space dust nail polish










lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. Great choices, that feather necklace is so cute! I have some earrings that are very similar!

    Gem | Hellbent for Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Porefessional, They're Real and the space dust nail polishes!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craving is definitely on my list of favorite colors (which is way too long but oh well) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tagged you to do the Leibster Award which you can read here http://niaelinormair.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/liebster-award.html. If you do it just follow the instructions and you'll be good to go!

    Love your blog, Nia xxx

    ReplyDelete