Online shopping: Amazon, New Look, HoF






So this post is going to be split in half. The first half of this is stuff that I ordered from Amazon using my free £50 voucher I received from an app called feature points (check my last post!) The second half will be the stuff that I paid for with my own money. 



'Cosmetic Make Up Clear Lipstick Organiser 4 Tiers with 24 Sections' - £5.99 / click here

The first thing that I got with my voucher was this lipstick stand. I have wanted one forever and could not say no! I know that you can get these on eBay for like £3 but I didn't want to have to wait for delivery from China so as this was technically free for me I got this one. It is the perfect size and holds all of my favourite lipsticks. It is such a perfect addition to any dressing table.


'It' book by Alexa Chung - £11.55 on sale / click here 

I'm not really sure why I got this book. I have seen a lot of people raving about this on Instagram so thought i'd give it a try! I haven't even looked inside it yet oops, I was just so excited about receiving all my orders on one day!


XCSOURCE Professional Makeup Brush Set 8pcs - £11.99 / click here

I have been wanting these makeup brushes for like ever from eBay and they were £14.99, so when I saw these even cheaper on Amazon I really couldn't say no! I haven't tried them yet but once I have I shall definitely do a review on them for you as someone has already asked me too! But can I just say they are SO soft it's unreal.  


Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm 'cherry velvet' - £2.75 on sale / click here 

I ordered this because firstly it was only £2.75. I have the full set of baby lips (the UK ones) and when I saw this I wanted to add it to my collection. It is a very very very pale pink colour, like almost clear. However it is very moisturizing so perfect for a base before lipstick. It also smells good enough to eat!

(I actually got another 3 things with the Amazon voucher but unfortunately due to a slight problem with the delivery people it hasn't turned up just yet! It was a lipstick, a nail varnish and a powder. As soon as they arrive i'll do another quick post to show you!)


{Now onto the things that I paid for myself}

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation & NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - £31, £22 (currently 10% off on House of Fraser until Sunday!) 

I have been wanting both of these for as long as I can remember. All I see is people raving on both Blogger and Instagram about how good NARS products are. These are actually my very first NARS products and I don't think I will be disappointed! I haven't tried them yet as I only received them this morning but I just know I am going to love both of then! Not to mention the packaging is just gorgeous. 


La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel & Effaclar A.I Targeted Breakout Corrector - £12, £9.50 / both from Boots  

I have heard really good things about this brand, and this is my first time trying it. It is expensive but if it's going to clear up my skin I don't mind paying for quality! I have only used both of these for about 3 days and have already seen a slight improvement. The little marks I have on my face from previous ugly spots are slowly starting to fade and the redness I have around my nose/cheeks is definitely fading as well! I am so excited to keep using this everyday, even my mum has started using the cleansing gel and said she is going to buy one herself! Overall I will definitely be trying some other products from this brand, I have been looking for something to clear up my skin for as long as I can remember and I think I have finally settled on finding something to do that. 


Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Double Heart Ring - £19.99 / click here 

This was a bit of a random thing that I got today, but I've really wanted a pretty ring that I can wear everyday. I've never had a proper ring before as all the ones I buy are ones from like new look etc that tend to go a funny colour after a while... So when I saw this I just couldn't say no. It is absolutely gorgeous and I will honestly be wearing it everyday. 


White England 1966-2014 Brazil World Cup Heart T-Shirt - £4.99 / click here
Grey World Cup Flag Shorts - £9.99 / click here

I got both of these from New Look because you know it's the World Cup soon wooo! I never watch football unless it's the World Cup and you know, gotta support my country! I love both of these, they're so cute and so affordable as well!


Misumi Blue Short Sleeve Tropical Print Playsuit - £19.99 / click here

Saved my favourite til last ;) As soon as I saw this playsuit I just knew I had to get it. Look how absolutely gorgeous the print is!! I can't get over how pretty it is like seriously. I just know I am going to get a lot of wear out of this in the summer, I am so glad I got it!

That is all that I got, apart from the other 3 products I got with my Amazon voucher but as said they haven't arrived just yet but when they do I'll add another little post!

lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. La Roche-Posay is so good. :)

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Sheer Glow, what skin type would you say it suits best??

    niaelinormair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a really good shop! I am such fan of Nars Sheer Glow :) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete