Current Favourites: Non Beauty





I thought I would share with you today a few random things that I've been loving the past few months that aren't beauty related. 



The first thing is this book from the 'Divergent' book series. After watching the film Divergent at the cinema (3 times I might add) I knew I just had to read the books to find out what happened next! I can tell you the books/film are absolutely amazing. The story line is so different, nothing like I've ever seen before, and it is just amazing. If you get a chance to grab these books and love finding a good new read like I do, definitely check these out! There are 3 books (this is the second) and I can't wait for the second film to come out! I will also definitely be picking up Divergent when it comes out on DVD (I think it's July) as I could just sit and watch it over and over again (not to mention the main male character is gorgeous). 3 times at the cinema was just not enough. 


Next is the Righteous Butter by Soap and Glory. I can expect most of you are S&G lovers, as I know I definitely am! I use this all over my body after I have had a shower as it really moisturizes and keeps your skin hydrated. Not to mention is smells incredible, just like most products by Soap and Glory. I think this was £10 or around that mark, but I'm pretty sure you can get the mini travel size for around £2.50. £10 seems a lot for this, but it lasts forever I've had this for around 5 months and as you can see I've hardly used any!


I am so glad that I got this product, it is just amazing. This is the AVON Advance Techniques 360 nourishment Moroccan Argan oil leave in treatment. long name or what. I use this on the ends of my hair every time I wash it and I'm pretty sure that I've been through around 3 bottles of this now. This smells amazing and it works wonders on my hair. The website states this is a 'nourishing serum suitable for all hair types and can use on wet or dry hair. Instant shine, smooth finish. With Argan oil and vitamin E' This is £5.50 but I got it on special offer for £2.25. You can get this from your AVON representative if you have one, or from the AVON website. 


Ooooh who doesn't love a new candle?! This is a new one for me and probably the first candle I own that isn't a Yankee Candle! I picked this up from Sainsbury's when I was shopping with my mum, as it was on offer for around £2.33 and I just couldn't say no. Vanilla is probably my favourite scent of candle, it is just so fresh and I love the smell it leaves in my room. I also love the packaging on these candles, they just look so pretty. 


Last but not least is these little pots from IKEA. I'm pretty sure 90% of the girls I follow on Instagram own these but how can you say no to them?! These are perfect for a lot of things, you can see I use this one for my make up brushes. I also have another that stores my most used lipsticks which is in the colour baby pink. IKEA now also do these in mint green but I haven't got any of those yet! I also have two bigger versions of this pot, both for my nail varnishes. I think these are around £2 which is an absolute bargain as there are so many uses for them! You should definitely pick some of these up if you need some new storage.

lots of love, 
sophie x



Leave a Comment

  1. Ooh are those pots in the candle section of Ikea?

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete