@oddsandsorts




So the other day I received the cutest pieces of jewellery from oddsandsorts on Instagram. These pieces are so cute/dainty and so unique compared to the typical jewellery out there! The jewellery is soooo affordable like seriously there is something for everyone!

click here to view her etsy shop! She also sells necklaces, bags and t-shirts!

The first two pieces that I got sent were these two gorgeous little bracelets. I always love to wear quite a few bracelets so these are absolutely perfect as they are very light and gorgeous colours. My favourite is definitely the dragonfly one and is perfect to wear this spring/summer. These are £1.50 each which is an absolute bargain! There are also many different colour bracelets to choose from (the actual bracelet colour not the charm)




The third piece I got sent was this stunning ring. This is so unique and I've never seen anything like it before! I absolutely love this so much, and the colour is just literally perfect. This sparkles so much in the sun and it just beautiful. These rings are £4 each, and you can choose from this colour, a pinky colour or a silver one. 

Overall I love all the pieces that I got, and I will be wearing them a lot this spring/summer! I am also definitely going to be purchasing some more of the £1.50 bracelets as there are lots of different charms to choose from!


lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. Those little bracelets are soooo cute


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete