What I Got For Christmas | 2014






So Christmas is over and I am literally gutted! The build up to Christmas is so big and then the day seems to be gone in what feels like a matter of minutes! Anyway, I wanted to do a little post showing you my favourite gifts that I got, obviously I am not bragging at all. I love seeing the gifts that people get so I thought I would share mine. I am only going to show the main things as I didn't want to do a really long post, but these are my favourites! My favourite thing about Christmas is actually seeing the look on people's faces when you get them a lovely gift, and I was lucky to have that this year as everyone loved the presents I got them! Keep reading to see what I got...
So firstly my main present was actually money, as I went over to Southampton shopping yesterday. I like to have a bit of money to get my own presents as I tend to get shoes and clothes, and need to try them on first! (I also saved up a bit of my own money for the trip and also got money from my mum, dad, grandparents and family friends!) I will first show you the presents I opened Christmas Morning. Please bare in mind this will be more of a pictures post, as I haven't had the chance to try everything out yet and therefore can't leave much of a review.


Here is the make up that I got from my Mum. I feel very lucky to have got all of this, as it has all been on my wish list for a while now! 
Charlotte Tilbury lipstick 'glastonberry', Estee Lauder lipstick 'insolent plum', Nars pure matte lipstick 'volga', YSL Babydoll mascara, Clinique redness solutions foundation and the Estee Lauder double wear lip liner in the shade 'currant'



My Mum also got me 'the girl with the beautiful face' make up set from Ted Baker which I am so grateful for! I have had the chance to try a couple of bits from this set as I wore some of it shopping. The eyelash curlers are amazing, the lip crayon colour is literally perfect and also the liquid illuminators are my new favourite!! In the set you get 2x liquid illuminators, 2x eye crayons, 2x nail varnish, lipstick, lip crayon, eyeliner, mascara, bronzing compact, eyelash curlers and a kabuki brush. 


From my boyfriend's family, this was my favourite gift. The set includes a body butter, body scrub, body wash and a body spray. These smell sooooo good like I think i'm going to go buy myself another just so I don't run out! If you ever get the chance to smell this, do! I can't even explain how gorgeous it smells. 


The first thing that I got in Southampton was this gorgeous Ted Baker wash bag, it was £18 in the John Lewis clearance sale so I couldn't leave the shop without it! 


Onto some more bits I got whilst shopping, I finally got a Tangle Teezer! I have no idea why it took me so long to get to get one as they really do their job well. I got my first EOS lip balm, haven't even had the chance to open it yet so have no idea what it smells like but it's the strawberry one! I picked up my first bottle of the Estee Lauder double wear foundation as I finished up my 10 day sample so needed to get this! I can tell this is going to be the only foundation I use now because it's amazing. I then got my first MAC lip liner in the shade 'vino' which is a deep reddish colour, and also the Smashbox blemish control primer. 

I had literally finished up my sample size bottle of the Liz Earle cleanse and polish just before Christmas so of course I had to pick up the full size as this stuff is seriously incredible. My boyfriends mum very kindly gave me about 5 small bottles of Liz Earle stuff a while ago, so I think a few more full size products are next on my wishlist! From Lush I picked up the tea tree toner water as I'm hoping it will help out my skin a bit! I then went to Debenhams and after about half an hour of drooling over the YSL lipsticks I finally settled for this one. It is from the matte collection and is the shade '206', such a gorgeous red!


From my boyfriend I got this gorgeous lilac Pandora bracelet. I can't tell you just how gorgeous these style of bracelets are! (I got my mum one in black for Christmas, she loves it!) The heart clip I already had, and the floral charm I bought myself to add to the bracelet. I had to queue outside Pandora for 40 minutes. F o r t y minutes to get both of these, and neither were in the sale either (I knew they weren't but the long queue was due to the Pandora sale!)


Last but not least I got myself a pair of black Converse as I wear my white ones literally everyday and thought it was time for a change! That is everything that I am going to show you as I don't want this post to be extremely long but also don't want people to think I am showing off in any way! 
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and ate lots of food!

lots of love,
post signature

Leave a Comment

  1. Looks like you got some lovely bits for Christmas, I was going to ask Santa for some CT makeup this year, but I thought I would hold off until my birthday in March, definitely adding that lipstick onto my list now though! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You NEED the lipstick! Honestly it's the most gorgeous colour ever! I did thank you, I hope you had a lovely Christmas Heather! Xx

      Delete
  2. lovely post x
    laurenstokes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some amazing gifts! Ted baker is a alltime fave ♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you got some really lovely things xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you got some incredible gifts! The Ted Baker set looks gorgeous, and all those lovely lippies. Christmas is totally a time to treat yourself - great purchases!

    little miss fii | Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely presents!

    Rachel Coco xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your blog so I've nominated you for the Leibster Award! All the details are on my latest post :) - http://thehalflifeofemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/leibster-award-nominations.html

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got some lovely presents! nice post

    han x
    from http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great things you got! My boyfriend gave me a YSL in colour 204 (which looks close to the one you got) and I LOVE it! I'm sure you'll fall in love with your's too :) xx

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete