Lets Talk Nail Varnish




So, I never really fall in love with a collection of nail varnishes I always just buy them and end up changing my nail colour like every 2 days (no exaggeration there) but oh my god I have literally fallen in love with the Rimmel London Sweetie Crush collection. 


Firstly the bottles are gorgeous, I just love having them displayed on my desk as they are just beautiful. There are actually 5 colours but the one I don't have is yellow as I don't really suit yellow, but I may just get it anyway to complete my collection. 



These nail varnishes are 'textured, sparkling, sugar sweet nails' according to the Rimmel London website and it's true! The one thing I love about these other than the colours is the texture and how sparkly they are in the sun. 


The four colours I have are 'candyfloss cutie' (pink), 'fizzy appleicious' (green), 'violet swizzle' (purple) and 'blueberry whizz' (blue)

I tried taking a picture in the sunlight to show the sparkle, but the pictures really do not do these any justice. At £3.99 each (Rimmel are normally 3 for 2 in Boots/Superdrug anyway) every girl should own these especially for spring! Now I just need to purchase the yellow one!

lots of love, 
sophie x










Leave a Comment

Post a Comment