Q&A




So I thought after all my beauty posts I would post a Q&A, I posted a photo on Instagram asking my followers to comment some questions they would like me to answer. I have quite a few to answer to let's get started!

What is your favourite drugstore foundation? (@cottonpastels)
- My all time favourite foundation has to be Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. I have this in the shade '51 light vanilla' and I absolutely love it. This was one of the first foundations that I got when I really started getting into wearing make up properly, as I started getting more foundations I completely forgot about the Bourjois one until about a month ago when I decided to use it and remembered why I loved it so much. The only thing I dislike about this foundation is that they barely do any shades which is quite annoying as 51 is the lightest and that's still too dark for me! 

Would you rather live without foundation or mascara? (@cottonpastels)
- Definitely would rather live without mascara! I have very bad skin 99% of the time so foundation is basically what I need the most to make me feel a little bit more confident about my skin when I leave the house. If i'm in a rush or not going anywhere I tend to not worry about much mascara anyway. 

What is your favourite MAC lipstick? (@mildredsinstagram)
- Urm this is such a hard question! I can't say I have one favourite but I can definitely say I have maybe two favourites! The first is 'rebel', this is a gorgeous plum/berry shade that is absolutely stunning, I wore this almost everyday in winter! My second is 'faux' which is a mauve/pink which is also gorgeous for when I want to have a nude lip colour. I have worn this almost every day lately when I want more of a bold eye and soft lip colour. 

Favourite instagram? (@alohaems)
- Another really hard question! I don't think I can choose just one favourite as there are so many absolutely gorgeous Instagram accounts out there! If I had to choose one favourite it would have to be @aimeeblackman, her account is literally stunning. A few others of my favourites are @millsclements, @caragracex and @hannahmurphyxxx

Indian or Chinese? (@irobyn_x)
- Definitely Chinese! I've always been a lover of Chinese and I have one every single week oops!

If you could have one wish, what would it be and why? (@whateveramb)
- Urm, to have clear skin. I have tried tablets prescribed by my doctor, various facial wash's and gels and just nothing seems to work on me. I would have a lot more confidence if I had clear skin and would do almost anything to clear it up!

Favourite TV programmes? (@whateveramb)
- Pretty Little Liars, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Prison Break!

What's your favourite drugstore product? (@its_dannix)
- It would have to be the Maybelline baby lips, I know most people say they are overrated but these are the only lip products that have actually managed to stop my dry lips! Every single winter I get extremely dry lips and these are the first product to stop that. I highly recommend the 'intense care' (yellow one) I use this every single day and have seen a major difference than before I owned them. 

What's your favourite makeup brand? (@sooph_)
- It would have to be Revlon. I absolutely love the Revlon foundations and their Colorburst balm stains.

Top 3 products you can't live without? (@bethmorgantbh)
- Maybelline baby lips, Bourjois healthy mix foundation and the L'Oreal million volume lashes mascara. All three products I literally couldn't live without!

What's your favourite piece of clothing you own? (@yesitsamyy)
- I don't have a particular favourite, but all of my floral dresses. Over 50% of my wardrobe is floral print, they're just absolutely gorgeous and perfect for all year round. In the summer you can wear a floral dress with a cute pair of sandals, in the winter dress it up with tights, a big fluffy cardigan and boots.

I'm going to leave it there for now as I don't want this to end up being an even longer post! 

lots of love, 
sophie x








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment