What I can't leave the house without..







There are a few things that always stay in my make up bag no matter what. Lipstick, concealer, foundation etc.. but lately there have been a few things that have stuck in my bag and not changed. 2 of these have been constantly leaving the house with me for quite a few weeks.. the other 3 things are new but have left the house with me every day since I got them. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - £10.99
This is my 'go to' foundation. I absolutely love this and have done ever since I got it. The only thing I dislike about this is that I am suuuuuper pale and this is still a tad to dark for me even though it is the lightest shade Bourjois do. Despite this, it is still my favourite drugstore foundation. It gives such a lovely dewy finish without looking really cakey. I only have to use a little bit of this to get a medium coverage and this has lasted me a very long time. It just makes you look glowing and I just love it. 

NARS Radiant Creamy concealer - £22
Words can't even explain how much I love this concealer. I know it is very pricey but I can tell you it is worth every single penny. A little goes a long way with this concealer, I have been using it everyday since I got it and still seems to have loads left which is very good it's not exactly a cheap product to repurchase all of the time. 

MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow - £10
This is a new favourite of mine but boy I am never going to stop wearing it! (unless it runs out but then i'll get a new one of course ;)) ahhhh this is just perfect to wear everyday, you can either wear it on its own to just add some sparkle or wear it over another eyeshadow to glitter it up a bit. 

YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick, shade 'caress pink' - £24.50
Wow. There is no other words to describe this lipstick apart from wow. I honestly never planned on getting this as it is very pricey but once I tried it on I really couldn't resist. I did mention this in my last post so check that out if you want to see a swatch of this beauuuuutiful lipstick!

Sterling Silver Crystal Heart Locket Pendant - £27.99 from Argos
This isn't a beauty item that stays in my make up bag but I still don't leave without it so it still counts! I got this for my birthday but I already know that it is going to be round my neck every single day. I have literally worn it since I opened it, it is simply stunning. I wanted a dainty necklace that I could easily wear every day and this is the one, even better that I can put two pictures inside it. This is definitely one of my favourite things that I now own. 

lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. Such gorgeous picks! I have that little necklace as well, it's gorgeous!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that Nars concealer, I recently bought sheer glow though so I couldn't bring myself to spend that much money in one go hah X

    istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really want that lipstick it is so gorgeous and have been looking for a YSL lipstick to get for ages. This may be the one. I also have that foundation and I am in love with everything about it:-) I also really want to try the Nars concealer as everyone always raves about it. Love this style of post xxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete