Monthly Edit: June





So I wanted to start a new series of blog posts that I could post one each month, and that is when I decided to do this monthly edit. At the end of each month I shall do one of these which basically just shows what I've been up to etc, if you're interested that is. I would really appreciate any comments below as to what you think about this, so I know for next month whether anyone actually enjoyed this!


June... I love June. June meant finishing college, starting the summer holidays and my 19th birthday. So starting with the beginning (ish) of June, I finished my first year of college with 10 distinctions which I am literally over the moon about, I never thought I would finish with the highest grade in every unit but I did and I really am proud of myself which doesn't happen very often! (I do Level 3 Computing for anyone wondering!) So once I finished college the only thing I really had to look forward to was my birthday, as where I'm not very well at the moment I need exciting things to focus on so I don't sit at home feeling sorry for myself. Anyway a couple of days before my birthday my Dad came over to see me and we all had Chinese, so much Chinese in fact that they gave it to us in a cardboard box instead of bags (top right photo).

The 27th of June was my birthday and I have such a lovely day! I went over to Southampton to do some shopping with one of my closest friends and lets just say the trip was very successful. Do you ever just want to buy like every single MAC lipstick? Yeah well that's what happened but I managed to stop myself from getting more than I needed and just got 2 (twig and amorous). We got these amazing slush drinks that was basically where you do it yourself, there was about 10 different flavours and you could fill up your cup with whatever ones you wanted which I thought was really cool, if I remember correctly I got strawberry, blueberry and cola which surprisingly tasted very good! (bottom right photo).


So does anyone else come home from a maaaassive shopping trip and just buy more stuff online? I hope this isn't just me.. Anyway I came home from Southampton and what did I do? Ordered 4 dresses lol no shame, (top left photo) they are from Boohoo, New Look, Boohoo, Miss Guided. I love every single one of them and do not regret spending more money to get them. My mum also treated me to a few more bits of make up the other day which doesn't technically count as June but I added it in anyway. Can I just say that the Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick in shade 07, nude-ist is absolutely beautiful. Random picture of pasta but I am literally addicted to cold pasta, tuna, cheese, chopped spring onions and mayo like if you haven't tried it you really need to! Also that top right photo isn't random it's a tattoo that I'm getting next month eeeeek. The bath bomb used in the bath picture is dragons egg from Lush and it literally smells amazing! And the random hand picture is the Pandora ring that my boyfriend kindly got me for my birthday I honestly cannot stop wearing it!
So yeah June was a very good month for me, and i'm excited to write my next one of these for July! I know this post is very long but I enjoy sitting and reading about what other people get up to so hopefully some of you may have find this a tiny bit enjoyable to read as well. Let me know in the comments if June was also a good month for you! :) 

lots of love, 
sophie x


Leave a Comment

  1. Great post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely month x

    Lizzie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. really wanna starbucks now! lovely post

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! xx check out my blog? http://lauryelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete