What's in my bag?




So again I am sooo sorry for not posting for ages I've had a really stressful month and a lot on my mind and just haven't had any time to write any blog posts! Anyway as I had a little time spare I thought id do a what in my bag post, I love having a little peek into other people's bags so why not look in mine!



So this is my bag that is perfect for everyday use, it's just the right size to fit all the things I need in it! This bag is from Primark and it was only £6! 


So in the front part of the bag I just keep little make up bits that I take out with me for top ups, I don't take much out with me unless I'm staying out then id take a large bag with my whole make up bag. But for day trips I just like to take a baby lips to keep my lips hydrated, the lipstick that I am wearing that day (this happened to be MAC's Amorous) and my little pot of concealer which is MAC studio finish concealer (perfect for covering up spots which is why I take this one out with me). Lastly I have a mirror which is from YSL. 


The first thing I have in the large part of the bag is my purse as I never leave the house without it. This particular purse is from Peacocks and it was £6. Next I have a hand sanitizer from Tesco as well you know need to keep your hands clean! Especially if I've been on a lot of buses that day. I also like to take my eyeliner out with me as if I'm out for a long time it tends to come off so I need this with me for top ups! The last few little bits I keep in my bag are just hair grips and hairbands, chewing gum and a pen as well you never know when you might need a pen! 

That's all that I keep in my bag on a day out, what do you keep in yours? 

lots of love,
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. What a lovely little bag! Enjoyed this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this bag in the cream and black polka dot version! Fits in so much more than you would think!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this bag in pink and yellow also! Loved this post!

    http://lifeofemilyyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is so cute! And I fell in love with the wallet!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete