Skin Care Favourites





Hello everyone! So today I have a collaboration post with the lovely Cristy, click here to view her blog! I love her posts and honesty look forward to her new ones everyday, you won't be disappointed! 
On my blog you will have both mine and Cristy's posts about our skin care favourites, and over on her blog you will find both of our everyday make up routines, so if you want to see that then make sure you make your way over to her blog (hopefully after reading these posts first ;))


So lately I have had the chance to gain some new skin care products, thanks to my boyfriend's mum who very kindly gave me all of these Liz Earle products! I have only had these for just over a week but I have honestly seen such a massive improvement to my skin! I am so so so thankful for all of these products as they aren't exactly the cheapest things to buy, so it was nice to be able to try them first before buying the full sizes! 


I like to use these 3 products together as they are the 'cleanse, tone and moisturise' range. Firstly I use the Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser, which cleanses my skin and makes it feel amazing. This also gets rid of any make up, dirt and oil that may be left on my skin. I also got given 3 of the Liz Earle pure muslin cloths which is what I use to rinse off this product. After patting my face dry I then like to use the Instant Boost Skin Tonic all over my face and neck using a cotton wall pad. This product refreshes, soothes and brightens your skin without drying it out. Finally I use the Skin Repair Moisturiser for dry/sensitive skin. This helps give my skin the moisture it needs and leave me with a nice healthy glow.


The next two products that I loveeee are first the Gentle Face Exfoliator. This is absolutely perfect for me as I suffer from dry skin and often get flaky patches. This product contains 'jojoba' beads that buff away at the dead skin cells. It also contains cocoa butter and sweet almond oil which makes your skin feel sooo soft and also keeps it hydrated. 
Lastly I have the Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask. I like to use this twice a week as a treat to my skin. This mask hydrates and soothes your skin, and it perfect for sensitive skin. This leaves your skin feeling so amazing and refreshed. 


Lastly I thought I would just add in the L'Oreal Paris gentle make-up remover for eyes. This honestly is so gentle on your eyes and really amazing for sensitive skin. I don't like using harsh products on my eyes but this is perfect, because as well as removing my make up it also make my eyes feel very refreshed and more awake. 

lots of love, 
sophie x


Check out Cristy's skin care favourites below!! 

'Hello everyone! I have had quite a few skin care favourites through out the past couple of months and found so many great products from removing make up to moisturising and to spot treatments.


 To start off with, I have always been one to use a lotion or micellar water to remove my make up, and I know that a lot of people loathe make up wipes, bit I don't know about you but recently I have found them to be super easy and quick to remove make up. I would highly recommend the  Yes to correct and repair ex foliating wipes, they claim to cleanse, ex foliate an brighten the skin, and I would have to agree with them on this one that they for sure do all three. I find they leave my skin feeling super cleansed, and they help reduce blackheads really well. 
Another alternative for make up removal would be Soap and Glory's the ultimelt hot cloth cleanser which I find is a great way to remove a full face of make up. On the odd occasion I will wear foundation and when It comes to removing it I find a make up wipe doesn't quite do the job, so i tend to go for a cleanser as I find it really removes all of the dirt and make up from your face.
Lush's Tea tree water is a great one for the summer, as well as making your face feel clean and toned, I find it really refreshes and cools the skin, and on a hot summers day its a great one for your handbag!
I have really been liking the Clean and Clear dual action moisturiser. Its great because it doesn't feel thick and sticky on the skin. It also dries pretty quickly but keeps your skin feeling soft and moisturised. For me I find it even better because its oil free, I find that with oil free moisturisers im not adding an extra layer of oil to my skin.
Last but not least, a great spot treatment would be the Witch Blemish stick. If you are looking for a drugstore spot treatment I would defiantly recommend this one. When you first apply it, it feel oily on the skin but it dries very quickly. Another spot treatment would be your average sudocream, I have been applying a small amount on my spots and I feel like its really help them clear up.'

Just want to say a big thanks to Cristy for writing this blog post for my blog! I had great fun writing both this post and the other one going up on her blog! Don't forget to head over to her blog now and read our other posts! 

Leave a Comment

  1. Love Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, it definitely lives up to the hype!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete