Beauty Haul





So lately I've been doing a little bit of shopping both in town and online and thought I'd share with you what I got! I love reading other peoples hauls/mini reviews as it gives me ideas on what I could buy next! I have given all these products a little try so I'll also give my honest opinion on them all for you! 


The first thing that I got was the Makeup Revolution blush & contour palette. I ordered this from the Superdrug website after seeing it on a blog post the other week but unfortunately can't remember whose blog it was :( Anyway this is an absolute bargain at only £6! This palette is absolutely gorgeous, like words can't even explain how much I love this! The first two shades are great for contouring, the 5 pink shades obviously for blush and the top right colour makes such a gorgeous highlighting shade! The bottom left blush is my favourite from this palette, I almost got a shade exactly like this from MAC a few weeks ago and now I'm glad I didn't! This palette is in the shade Sugar & Spice, there is also another palette Hot Spice which has darker shades perfect for contouring and highlighting. 
You can get this palette here


The next two things I got are also from Superdrug, I ordered these when getting the palette above. The only reason I got these were because you had to spend £10 to get free delivery (Delivery is normally £3) so I thought I'd rather spend the extra and get something out of it. This mascara is the new one from Rimmel London I believe, it is called Wonderfull. I got this because 1) I love trying out their new mascaras 2) it is on offer for only £5.99 3) because it contains argan oil! 
I must admit I am very happy with this mascara so far! It makes my lashes look very long and full with no clumps what so ever! This Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner comes free when you buy the mascara which is an amazing offer and also an amazing eyeliner! I've had this for like 3 days and I'm already in love with it. It has the perfect size pen tip for creating a precise thin line which is what I like. 
You can buy the mascara here (the eyeliner gets added to your bag automatically)


The next thing I got was actually from Amazon using a £25 voucher I got using an app called AppBounty, it is just like FeaturePoints but sooo much easier to gain rewards! This is The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder. I have seen sooo many people rave about this and I just had to try it for myself! This one is the shade 01 light matte, there are also 3 other shades so there is a shade suitable for everyone. The lightest shade is perfect for pale skin like mine, as it is not overly dark/orange like some other bronzers! 
This is £13 and you can buy it here


Everything in the photo was bought from town when I went to Boots/Superdrug with my boyfriend. Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on L'Oreal products so that was perfect as I had my eye on this foundation for ages! So taking advantage of this offer I picked up the Lumi Magique foundation in the lightest shade 'rose pearl', the Nude Magique Blur cream in light to medium and the Color Riche nail polish in the shade Boudoir Rose 204. 
Lets start with the foundation. This is my new favourite, like seriously it is so good. After using this my face looks so healthy as this foundation gives such a natural looking glow. The coverage is also really good, I only need two small pumps to cover my whole face. You can buy this here for £10.99. The blur cream is also a new favourite of mine, I find myself reaching for this more than my Benefit porefessional! It blurs out all of my pores whilst also creating a matte base reading for my make up which is great. You can buy this here for £9.99. Lastly, I cannot even explain how gorgeous this nail varnish it. You know when you have a colour in mind and you search and search and search loads of different brands but can never find the exact colour? That is what happened to me and I have finally found it! The most PERFECT nude/pink colour ever. The brush on these nail varnishes is so easy to use and leaves the polish looking very smooth even after 2 coats. It also dries very quickly which is the icing on top of the cake! You can buy this here for £4.99. 
The last two things are what my boyfriend very kindly got for me from Boots! First is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I have to say this is amazing for applying concealer/foundation and have been using this everyday since I got it! I dampen it first under cold water which just makes the application so much smoother and leaves your skin looking very fresh. You can buy this here on Amazon for only £4.24! The second thing is this Rimmel London Exaggerate Lipliner in the shade 'eastend snob'. This is suchhhh a gorgeous colour, and looks perfect all over the lips or just as a liner! You can buy this here for £3.99. 



Last but certainly not least is the one and only Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. I can't even begin to explain how bloody happy I am to finally say I own this! I have wanted it for absolutely ages, and when I found it on sale last week for £25 I really could not say no! Unfortunately it is now out of stock on the website I got it from but you can still buy it here for £32. As you can see from the swatches this palette contains beautiful colours that really do produce some gorgeous eye looks! I can't wait to start using this more once I go back to college, it is just perfect because it even gives you suggestions on how to use the colours - day, classic and fashion - or you can just mix them up and wear them how you like! This is honestly worth every penny, the colours are very pigmented and ahh I just can't explain even how pretty this palette is. 

Time to end this long post now! I hope you enjoyed this and I hope I gave you a little insight as to what all these products are like!

lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. I got the Rimmel mascara recently as well! I'm dying to get the Too Faced palette, it's gorgeous!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post, that two faced palette looks sooo nice and that make up revolution blush palette looks great xx

    also love your new blog design, its so pretty xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two faced palette looks gorgeous! I really want to try the honey bronzer too x

    lifeofemilyyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some gorgeous make-up there! Your new blog design is lovely:)
    -Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete