The Sunday Post





                             

This week has flown by soooo fast, but it has been such a good week for me! Wednesday I went to Thorpe park which was amaaaazing, Thursday I got my college certificates for my first year which was great, Friday we had a little early birthday thing for my boyfriend as he's going to be in Egypt on the actual day so I won't see him :( we just has a nice chill evening going in the hot tub, having some drinks and a lovely Chinese as well! I got him 2 Hollister tops and a Jack Wills one which he loved so that was a relief as I didn't know what to get him! 
So when he goes to Egypt with his family I was asked to house sit at his for a week and also dog sit which I'm actually excited about as it'll be nice to get away from home for a bit and also see what it's like to live on my own! After writing this I'm going to take lots of photos for blog posts this week so I can have the photos ready and write the posts up while I'm over at my boyfriends chilllllin'. 
On Thursday I'm going into college to enrol for my second year which I'm excited about in a way but I really don't want the holidays to end yet! Then the term starts fully on the 1st September which seems so early  :( 
Anyway there's my little update for the week, I'm currently catching up on EssieButton's Nordic vlogs, I've missed so many that I've been watching them since 10 this morning and still have 4 to go.. Oops! Also been watching Keeping up with the Kardashians from the very beginning which is sooo weird to see them so young hahah. 
What have you been up to this week? 

lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. I've been loving Essie Button's Nordic vlogs as well, they are so entertaining!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desperately want to watch Divergent! Lovely photos btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete