Quite a big haul..





So I have a haul post for you today, just a few things that I have purchased over the last couple of weeks. Literally everything I have got is mostly for autumn, so clothing and make up etc. I am just warning you now that this is 99% likely to be a very long post, so why not grab a cuppa and get comfy before you start! Keep reading if you want to find out what I got! (you can click the names of the products to take you to a website where you can buy them)




Gosh velvet touch lipstick / 'boheme 159' - £6.49 

Another plum lipstick, no surprise there. This is my first ever lipstick from this brand, but once I saw the gorgeous colour I couldn't say no. I think £6.49 is very reasonable for a drugstore lipstick, especially due to how amazing it is! Very creamy, long lasting, just an overall amazing brand I think! I will definitely be getting some more darker colours! I got this from Superdrug.

Barry M matte top coat - £2.99

Oh. My. God. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this little gem is! I've never really thought much about getting a matte top coat, probably due to never seeing one! But once I saw this in Superdrug I thought hmm let's try it out! Let me tell you, I have used this like 3 times already, it dries instantly and just goes so nicely over any nail polish! Highly recommend this!

Maybelline nail varnish / '354 berry fusion' - £2.99

This is such a gorgeous nail colour, perfect for this season. It's a beautiful dark pinky colour that has a gorgeous shimmer to it. I'm yet to try this with the Barry M matte top coat but I can imagine it looking amazing!

Maybelline color drama lipstick / '210 keep it classy' (top) & '310 berry much' (bottom) - £4.99 each

These little things are absolutely incredible. They are 'intense velvet lip pencils' that are just amazing I don't know how else to explain it. They are SO pigmented you wouldn't believe it, and the two colours I got are literally gorgeous (will insert swatches below). If you don't own any of these I highly recommend getting some ASAP, they're such an amazing price for how good the product is to be honest, I think I am going to stock up on these and also get some other colours!

Soap and Glory archery brow pencil & brush / 'blondshell' - £8

I know I am probably the last person to get this, but better late than never right?! I am SO glad I finally picked this up, I really see what the fuss is about! The product is 2 in 1 meaning it comes with a brush on one end which is very handy! I find this so easy to use as the pencil end is very small and thin meaning it's not messy and easy to fill in the sparse areas of your brows without any hassle!

World watch - £2.99 

I cannot link you to a website for this watch as I got it from Depop, they sell a lot of watches including the one I got, the world one again but in black, a floral one in either white or black and also a pink and white stripe one. I really love it and this is actually my first watch! For the price you really can't say no to getting one, altogether I paid £5.98 including delivery which all in all is a very good price for what you get! The depop username where you can buy these watches is '@buy_n_satisfy'

maybelline color drama 'berry much', 'keep it classy', gosh lipstick '159 boheme', maybelline nail varnish

Fireside Treats and Angel's Wings Yankee Candle - £16.99 each / Fireside treats is currently only £12.74 due to being fragrance of the month! 

I now own fireside treats in the small, medium and large jar because why not? It literally smells like you're sat there roasting marshmallows over a fire! I cannot get over how amazing this smells, and it is the perfect candle for the colder months, I have lit mine quite a few times already this past week! I haven't lit angel's wings yet because I don't want to ruin it! It smells like 'sweet spun sugar, heavenly sheer flower petals and divinely smooth vanilla'. It smells absolutely incredible basically, I can just take the lid off and my room will smell amazing, and that's without lighting it!


Buy the left pair here - £15.99, and the right pair here - £19.99

Now it wouldn't be autumn if I didn't start getting the ankle boots in, at last! I've never really been a boot type of girl, last autumn I pretty much stuck to wearing my converse which now seems like a really bad idea due to them now being ruined! However, I have ventured out of my comfort zone and finally got myself two pairs of ankle boots! I actually love them so much and cannot wait to start wearing them as the constant rainy days make their appearance again!



I got both of these dresses from those eBay shops, which is honestly one of my favourite places to get my clothes. I like to do this as 1, there are very cheap! 2, they come brand new with tags. So if I can get it like £10 cheaper for the exact same item but without a brand on the name tag, why not?! These are honestly so so soooo comfy, and I just have a thing for tartan this year! These are swing dresses so they are meant to have that baggy look, but sometimes I like to put a belt around the middle so they look quite fitted. Either way I am going to get a lot of wear out of these!


Blue knitted swing dress - eBay / £4.99 Floral knitted swing dress - New Look / £17.99

Again, these dresses are very comfy and perfect for autumn/winter as they are thick material. Especially the dress on the right, its a thick soft fabric which just feels very nice to wear, I can't wait to pair all these dresses with thick tights and ankle boots! The dark colours are also what makes them good for this time of the year. 


Red check leggings - New Look / £14.99

Firstly I am very sorry for the awful quality photo, my phone went a bit funny and I didn't realise how bad this photo was until I uploaded it, and now by the time I'm writing this it's too dark to take another! Anyway, these leggings are just a perfect addition to any girls wardrobe, especially for autumn! I love the colours on these are they're nice dark colours and not like a bright red tartan. I've never owned any patterned leggings before, but this year I'm feeling brave with changing up my wardrobe. 


Parka - H&M / £34.99

Everyone loves getting a new coat right? I absolutely love this, and it was a big treat! The fur lining inside makes this so bloody comfy its unreal. My coat from last winter is soo old now and I really needed a new one! I went for the blue colour as most people I know have a green parka, plus I really like this colour! I can't wait to be kept snug and warm during winter from this gorgeous coat!


Last but last least, my lush goodies! I won't list all the prices etc as you all know the prince ranges for lush! I got 2 shoot for the stars, 3 luxury lush puds, candy mountain bubble bar, butterbear, pop in the bath bubble bar and a small bottle of the snow fairy shower gel. All of them smell and look amazing and I'm so so excited to start having nice hot baths through winter! This is also my first time ever having the shower gel as every time I tried to get it before it was always sold out :( But I am literally going to order some more whilst they are still in stock so I have enough to last me before they go again!

If you've made it to the end of this post, congratulations! I hope you enjoyed reading (probably not!) and enjoyed seeing everything I've recently bought!

lots of love, 
sophie x

Leave a Comment

  1. I loved reading about everything you bought. The coat you bought was lovely and I have an obsession with swing dresses, but I don't wear them because my figure doesn't suit them. Loveeeee the products you brought from Lush too, definitely need to go to the store and check out the whole halloween/christmas collection:-) Loved this post Xxxxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! I love the Maybelline Color Drama lip pencils and the Color Show Nail Polishes, such amazing quality products!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete